Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

wisp

ST Da/Subhadip,

Is there an entry at the arrow or shoudl it have been earlier at A? Thanks a lot for your help

Last edited:

Tavnaz

This post is not entirely unrelated to the thread.
I have no commercial motive with this post,and no affiliation to the Fxpro.
Moderators you can delete my post if it violates the forum rules.

A week ago or two weeks ago in this forum only, i saw someone asking if we can demo trade the nifty index.Well here is your answer.

Lot of newbies are jumping in to intraday trading without practice,on traderji.
I recently came across that Fxpro big name in forex industry is offering demo account with India 50 as one of the tradable instuments,there feeds are much better then other fx brokers offering nifty 50 .
I just thought since some newbies can't afford charting packages and training fees in terms of opening trading account with discount brokers like zerodha,it will be great for them as they can now trade and practice nifty trading on MT4.
I know this is no latest news,but i believe broken feeds from bad fx broker offering demo trading on nifty was something that discerned newbies from testing their skills,now that fxpro is offering spot indices people can learn.

It is great how indian instruments are starting to show up on global brokerages,it will make life of newbie traders a lot easier.
So practice what you learn for free,then jump in the markets with full confidence.
Take care
God bless you.
;-)

manojborle

This post is not entirely unrelated to the thread.
I have no commercial motive with this post,and no affiliation to the Fxpro.
Moderators you can delete my post if it violates the forum rules.

A week ago or two weeks ago in this forum only, i saw someone asking if we can demo trade the nifty index.Well here is your answer.

Lot of newbies are jumping in to intraday trading without practice,on traderji.
I recently came across that Fxpro big name in forex industry is offering demo account with India 50 as one of the tradable instuments,there feeds are much better then other fx brokers offering nifty 50 .
I just thought since some newbies can't afford charting packages and training fees in terms of opening trading account with discount brokers like zerodha,it will be great for them as they can now trade and practice nifty trading on MT4.
I know this is no latest news,but i believe broken feeds from bad fx broker offering demo trading on nifty was something that discerned newbies from testing their skills,now that fxpro is offering spot indices people can learn.

It is great how indian instruments are starting to show up on global brokerages,it will make life of newbie traders a lot easier.
So practice what you learn for free,then jump in the markets with full confidence.
Take care
God bless you.
;-)
Hi Tavnaz
Your are posts are always delight to read, thanks a lot.

Do You have forex background ?

Can you please tell me where can I find some plugin or like that so I can get realtime data from mt4 to amibroker ?
I am familiar with amibroker and can write small codes which I need but mt4 I am completely blank.

Thanks

Tavnaz

Hi Tavnaz
Your are posts are always delight to read, thanks a lot.

Do You have forex background ?

Can you please tell me where can I find some plugin or like that so I can get realtime data from mt4 to amibroker ?
I am familiar with amibroker and can write small codes which I need but mt4 I am completely blank.

Thanks
Yes same from me,i love good clean charts,yours are one of them.

I have Engineering background,started trading Fx back in 2010.
Although i have engineering background,but i am not good at programming.
I love big machines,computer programs are never my strength.
I download basic indicators for my platforms from public sources.
I trade pure price action.

Getting to the point,i can't help you with this,but i am sure i read somewhere in platforms section about guys knowing how to import hst file of mt4 to other usable formats in other platforms.
You will have to post there i'm afraid.search the forum,i know info is in here somewhere.

I see you are using True data,there will be differences,from the actual feeds provided through exchanges by subscribing to paid data and feeds given by fx brokers (even if big brokers).You will be disappointed as you are using a better data.
The feeds by Fxpro are clean but nowhere near ultra clean.
Demo account will help newbies as Price action on 15 minute is very clean on fxpro.
But i'm afraid the real traders trading real money will have to go for paid feeds,with every high low as precise as possible.
Moreover you wont get volume data on Fxpro MT4 another bad thing there.

Your posts are also like fresh air,keep them flowing.

Hope this helps.

Great Work.
;-)

manojborle

Yes same from me,i love good clean charts,yours are one of them.

I have Engineering background,started trading Fx back in 2010.
Although i have engineering background,but i am not good at programming.
I love big machines,computer programs are never my strength.
I download basic indicators for my platforms from public sources.
I trade pure price action.

Getting to the point,i can't help you with this,but i am sure i read somewhere in platforms section about guys knowing how to import hst file of mt4 to other usable formats in other platforms.
You will have to post there i'm afraid.search the forum,i know info is in here somewhere.

I see you are using True data,there will be differences,from the actual feeds provided through exchanges by subscribing to paid data and feeds given by fx brokers (even if big brokers).You will be disappointed as you are using a better data.
The feeds by Fxpro are clean but nowhere near ultra clean.
Demo account will help newbies as Price action on 15 minute is very clean on fxpro.
But i'm afraid the real traders trading real money will have to go for paid feeds,with every high low as precise as possible.
Moreover you wont get volume data on Fxpro MT4 another bad thing there.

Your posts are also like fresh air,keep them flowing.

Hope this helps.

Great Work.
;-)
Thanks for the reply

Actually I needed this for forex only, not for nifty.
I will be trading forex soon and so I needed that in Amibroker.

Thanks anyways will search in forums if I can find some info.
Edit: I too have engineering background :)

Tavnaz

Thanks for the reply

Actually I needed this for forex only, not for nifty.
I will be trading forex soon and so I needed that in Amibroker.

Thanks anyways will search in forums if I can find some info.
Edit: I too have engineering background :)
MT4 is very powerful for charting,but some think there are hidden plugins in it that are bad for a profitable traders.
Anyways it is very easy to use and charting is very smooth in it.
You should try it.
But yes backtesting and creating Ea in mt4 will require you to learn their programming languages,but as is the case with programming languages you learn one you can get familiar with them all,easily.But it will take time.
But there is very big community building Ea and indicators for MT4 so not everyone has to become a programmer.
I'm sure you can easily familiriaze with MT4 go ahead,amibroker is not really popular with forex community,but once you start adapting from platforms to platforms,i'm sure even ninjatrader or others would be easy to use.

Fx is like a dark term for indian traders as of 2015,i'm sure laws will change in the future.
If you are going for Fx go for a good broker,like oanda,or Fxpro,Xm,Exness is also okay.
I am not promoting anyone.
If you are really into heavy investing in Fx go for Saxobank,other big guys
Do your own research.
Getting back to platforms.
You should try Fx trade platform by oanda it has 5 seconds chart to monthly charts for forex,very good feeds.

Hope this is helpful.

God bless you

;-)

Last edited:

wisp

Hi ST Da, Subhadip,

Are these mps and VPs correct

Last edited:

Subhadip

Subhadip bro,

I think you have traded both Copper and Crude oil? Please share which of these is better for VP trading. Is there a good time to trade, is there some way to avoid trading in the evenings? Please share your thoughts on this.. thanks a lot. Bro, also please share normally how many points away is your initial SL if kept on pivothigh or low?
Crude is more like BNF, Copper is more line NF;

Good time after 5:30 to 10:30 pm in my view..

Crude 5 points. Copper 0.5 Filter i use..