Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

rjshem

wow chavanms it has almost all the charts i have posted till now. dint think i myself would see some of them again good work . i had stopped posting as had somewhat got very busy and also lost a bit of interest also .lately realised my postings is helping afew and some r following it silently and gaining from it so started posting again from a couple of days ur above post proves the same thanks for it.hope ur doing well in ur trading now .all the best.

onequorauser

wow chavanms it has almost all the charts i have posted till now. dint think i myself would see some of them again good work . i had stopped posting as had somewhat got very busy and also lost a bit of interest also .lately realised my postings is helping afew and some r following it silently and gaining from it so started posting again from a couple of days ur above post proves the same thanks for it.hope ur doing well in ur trading now .all the best.
Oh.... there are a lot of silent lurkers here who are benefiting from all these charts.. Please keep posting whenever you get some time. Highly appreiciated!!

trying to attach the file here in TJ itself in the reply box....

couldn't do it, file too large..

tried making a rar, but can't upload (extension not allowed)

compressed the pdf using ilovepdf.com, trying again. File size reduced to 1.35mb, but still too large.

trying to re-compress the file...but still file too large.

Trying to split the file using ilovepdf.com

Ok, got it split in 2 parts. Check and report if working ok.

Attachments

onequorauser

compressed the pdf using ilovepdf.com, trying again. File size reduced to 1.35mb, but still too large.

Do you happen to have the older files? I have a concise version but not the complete one. Till yesterday I could see charts by Nifty Taurus and others in the earlier part of the thread. Now all of them have somehow vanished.

Btw both parts are ok. Btw you can try removing the rar extension(just change the name) whoever downloads it can rename it and use it

Do you happen to have the older files? I have a concise version but not the complete one. Till yesterday I could see charts by Nifty Taurus and others in the earlier part of the thread. Now all of them have somehow vanished.

Btw both parts are ok. Btw you can try removing the rar extension(just change the name) whoever downloads it can rename it and use it
Thank you sir b/w am trying to make entire thread in PDF format, I was trying bt could not if u tell the process I will do

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

onequorauser

Thank you sir b/w am trying to make entire thread in PDF format, I was trying bt could not if u tell the process I will do

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
One way that I can think of doing this is to goto every page and hit Ctrl+P and save the page as a pdf. But as of today that will amount to 279 separate files that will need to be collated into one. I think that can be done using some software that allows one to combine multiple Pdfs.

Anyone else who has done this before...please feel free to jump in with your thoughts