Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

anilnegi

pure sideways. I will be watching from sideline or option sold.
i think its a break of either 1410 or 1610 than u think of enter that side, right???

Brill

Sir, is there any trade in today's BNF 5 min chart? I was waiting for some pivot to form but it went up and up. now it is coming down slowly.
How to trade this type of move? or should we skip this altogether?
Thanks and Regards.

Subhadip

Sir, is there any trade in today's BNF 5 min chart? I was waiting for some pivot to form but it went up and up. now it is coming down slowly.
How to trade this type of move? or should we skip this altogether?
Thanks and Regards.

When no clear signal. Wait in sideline. Not seen chart though of BNF.

Subhadip

Also everyday is not the best to earn 100 points. Wait for setup. Wait patiently. Do not fight with market. Time will come along with good setup. Do not miss then.

anilnegi

no update subha da everything all right

PUCHU_2500

one thing is very clear for me that we can not catch every movement and another one thing is that it is very hard skill to buy at low and sell at top......so the simple thing is no setup no trade......if the system generates buy or sell signal I take position accordingly though it may be resulted wrong.......

rjshem

Puchu rightly said.only thing a trader can control is his own risk. So a job of a trader is if he see a setup just trade it with his risk per trade in all trades he takes(risk can vary from trader to trader but better if its within 2% per trade and 5% per trading day).profits and losses will even out in long run and how much u won in ur winning trades and how much u lost in ur losing decides ur success as a trader.

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
We have got to know about entries..
Please put some light on Exit also..please tell us more about exits..how to exit objectively?
how to put TSL objectively? if you can put some chart
thanks