Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Just my thoughts - this thread is not done properly - although I appreciate Shubhadip's hard work and teaching etc - I mean somewhere in the initial pages there are things like ERL popping up with no explanation and then after reading a dozen pages finally somebody comes out with what ERL stands for!

A better way was to make say 10 templates in the introductory posts and then everybody could've started asking their questions.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Just understand one thing:

when Rally meets decline - it is Pivot.

Now the trend decide , if it is minor pivot or visual pivot or major pivot.

A series of higher minor pivot high and higher minor pivot low - makes a minor uptrend.

A series of lower minor pivot high and lower minor pivot low- makes minor down trend.

Meeting point of minor uptrend and minor down trend makes the Visual pivot.

I'm new on this forum and this one is really informative.
Thanks Subhadip

Also, can you explain these ones using charts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read thread from beginning to end thers more than enough charts try put in some hardwork and dont expect spoon feeding.

Sorry if I made you think I didn't read it. I am reading this from past few days. I have read first few pages (all posts) and when I read this particular post, I felt there should be charts for stating this graphically, which wasn't mentioned in some posts later also. Hence I posted this.

Till now, I grasped minor pivot low and minor pivot high points from charts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk