Performance Postmortem

pannet1

Start a New Thread plz , absolutely no confusion there.
One humble request :
Plz dont use the words like Digestion theory/ 50 points theory or any other such Bull S theories that some are flooding the Forum with not even bothering to explain the basics of such "One fine morning Invented theories" .
haha.

i am not that much knowledgeable. dont worry.

pannet1

On the contrary look at BHARTIARTL chart last friday. You could have come out in profit with your price action trading.

Its gap down and sell all the way down, till 2:30 P.M. the break of Higher Pivot gave exits.

Last edited:

pannet1

no such thing as could have,would have,should have in real trading Sir,
you either take a trade or you dont take it.. :erm:
i dont want to hijack timepass thread. i will stop my chatter here and may be continue in my diary.

today's update

But monthly expiry on Thursday was awesome
It was a super se bhi ooper profit wala din.
Didnt you make super profit on that day.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
May 2018 was terrible. I just don't want to talk about it.

MTD was -33712.36 and YTD is 312.41

AVG21 is -1605.35, AVG63 is -283.35, AVg250 is -127.02, AVG500 is -299.34
Sorry to see that...

Perhaps you are choosing wrong scripts for trading. IMO.
Trade blue chips like RELIANCE, ICICIBANK, SBI, HDFC, HDFCBANK etc or Index Nifty or Bank Nifty. There is less manipulative move on such Bluechip stocks or Index than tiny stocks like Indian Bank, Oriental Banks etc where you are trading. Even stocks like RELCAPITAL, TATA STEEL, MOTHERSUMI, TATAMOTORS, ONGC, COALINDIA, YES BANK, AUROPHARMA are good for day trading stocks.

I saw your post here, you are predicting well Bank Nifty and Nifty moves multiple times, but you never trade with them. :angelic:
The way you are infusing small capital again and again and lost very big ( accumulated) in 500 days etc, it is obvious you have enough money to trade Index Future also. Better test different water, trade Nifty or Bank Nifty Future or blue-chip stocks.

The month of may gave very big profits for some traders. Specially Index Traders.
Try index(sometimes you can anticipate big moves are coming in Index...the jackpot days. ;) when you know there is a good momentum trend, the direction is not so important. Use any trend following indicator, it will catch the trend automatically).

Happy Trading...

Satya.

Trade blue chips like RELIANCE, ICICIBANK, SBI, HDFC, HDFCBANK etc or Index Nifty or Bank Nifty. There is less manipulative move on such Bluechip stocks or Index than tiny stocks like Indian Bank, Oriental Banks etc where you are trading. Even stocks like RELCAPITAL, TATA STEEL, MOTHERSUMI, TATAMOTORS, ONGC, COALINDIA, YES BANK, AUROPHARMA are good for day trading stocks.
is it wise 2 stick 2 only 1 scrip trding intraD EQ?
say i trd only TS n nothng else bt TS