Paper Trade in Crude

zabeen2004

Hi bro, Thanks.

IMO. Trading demo account is still paper trade,as demo acc also is devoid of emotional aspects. Also, i feel doing nymex trade is not the same as mcx crude. Not always alteast..!

I have real trade exposure in crude but, i was doing it without MM and lost heavily. I am doing the paper trade until i get my comfortable margin saved.

:)
Just posted my opinion because eventhough its demo account still you will get to know whether your strategy is making consistent profits or not. Yes I agree prices doesn't match only when INR value mismatch with $ that usually happens when high impact data releases from US. To be honest with you i wasted a lots of time in doing paper trade. Then I finally dumped nearly 20 forex demo accounts. Finally it gave a bit of confidence which is comparatively very high to paper trade. Anyways its upto you.. so All the best.

TraderPRO

Just posted my opinion because eventhough its demo account still you will get to know whether your strategy is making consistent profits or not. Yes I agree prices doesn't match only when INR value mismatch with $ that usually happens when high impact data releases from US. To be honest with you i wasted a lots of time in doing paper trade. Then I finally dumped nearly 20 forex demo accounts. Finally it gave a bit of confidence which is comparatively very high to paper trade. Anyways its upto you.. so All the best.

Thanks bro. I have started right away.:thumb:

will work and finetune my system in the demo as well.

zabeen2004

Please mention a couple of names for Demo accounts where one can Demo trade Crude in INR? Thanks.
You can trade crude, NG, gold n silver only $ for Demo. But you can trade few indian equities which will show a bit variation in the prices of Equities stocks such... GCI, YTFX etc are some of the brokers whom you can open demo accounts and test... I believe they are giving around 10K $ and you can dump as many as accounts until you are satisified. Let me know if any additional info required.