Paper Trade in Crude

TraderPRO

Resuming my paper trade. Pure intraday trade.

Short Crude at 6376 SL 6420.

Reason for short: Gap down, open and high below yesterday's close

zabeen2004

PA SR and EMA . Thats it.

And, remember i am just paper trading. :)
Yes I know that buddy as your subject itself clarifies that.... Just thought of asking whether you are trading based on logic alone... As long as you are trading with charts as well its good... All the best in your testing...

zabeen2004

5 mins ,but, for reference,i refer higher TFs.
Hello Traderpro,

I too did paper trading which is of not much use why can't you download any FX broker terminal which has crudeoil trading and open demo account (10k) for trading and do it like real trading atleast it will have some emotional experience than paper trading. Just my opinion hope you wont mind

TraderPRO

Hello Traderpro,

I too did paper trading which is of not much use why can't you download any FX broker terminal which has crudeoil trading and open demo account (10k) for trading and do it like real trading atleast it will have some emotional experience than paper trading. Just my opinion hope you wont mind
Hi bro, Thanks.

IMO. Trading demo account is still paper trade,as demo acc also is devoid of emotional aspects. Also, i feel doing nymex trade is not the same as mcx crude. Not always alteast..!

I have real trade exposure in crude but, i was doing it without MM and lost heavily. I am doing the paper trade until i get my comfortable margin saved.

:)