Panch Tattva: Update

Whether long term bull market is in its last profit trail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear Khandelwal ji

We have not heard any thing from you since long. There is lot of movements in stocks. What is your advice. can we enter the market or should we book profit/loss.

please keep on posting your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

aknigin

Dear Khandelwal ji

We have not heard any thing from you since long. There is lot of movements in stocks. What is your advice. can we enter the market or should we book profit/loss.

please keep on posting your valuable suggestions.

Thanks

aknigin
Thanks for reminding, we are waiting for the results season to start meanwhile our advise is to book profits as much as possible.Markets is under deluge of foreign funds and any time major profit booking may emerge to give a deep correction of > 18%.

Hi

can you please let me know ur views on IFCI,IDBI.

Thanks in Advance
IFCI @46 (in May 07)gets 1279 points and go for it but be out on sudden surges.
At current price the point count would be low, book profits and wait for our recommendation on results for Sep 07 Qtr.

IDBI @85(20/04/07) gets 979 points and is OK for purchase in a few strokes , please keep in mind to book profits along the way without waiting for the next result.
At current price the point count would be low, book profits and wait for our recommendation on results for Sep 07 Qtr.

Hello Khandelwal Sir

It was very encouraging to hear few words from you after such a long time. Please update us on the Panchtatwa points of potential good buys.

Thanks

aknigin

Hello Khandelwal Sir

It was very encouraging to hear few words from you after such a long time. Please update us on the Panchtatwa points of potential good buys.

Thanks

aknigin
IDFC @182 (15/10/07) gets 1182 points and may be bought and sold on jumps.

CMC - Computer Maintenance Corporation @ 1035 (15/10/07) gets 856 points and may be sold off for the time being , may be bought on decline from this level.

AXISBANK @ 820 (15/10/07) gets 864 points and leaves it vulnerable to down swings and therefore buy on good correction and remain watchful.

dear sir
i have been watching your thread for some time now but i dont understand the points system can u pls explain that or could anybody else pls explainn the points system...
thanks

dear sir
i have been watching your thread for some time now but i dont understand the points system can u pls explain that or could anybody else pls explainn the points system...
thanks
We judge relative value of quoted stocks to their current prices .The system 'Panch Tattva Teknik' ascribes points to five distinct assessable parameters of a company. It is like the way Indian Philosophy takes the existence in the material world consisting of five basic elements (Tattvas). The ascribed points are summed up and at 1000 points the relative strength is value neutral while deviation from 1000 points is value increasing or reducing.

for more details visit www.birdinfostock.blogspot.com

Market Matrix: Is it the profit tail of long term bull market run?

By krsna Khandelwal - A veteran market analyst

Friends,

The Sensex/Nifty tumbled by 385/85 and 190/60 points on 5 and 6 Nov 2007. This is no big deal but the concern emanates from the developments that are indicating that the future course of market will be like ‘up one step down two step’ in a sober fashion which may fool some gullible investors in to investing or it may be sudden falls and gradual gains for a few days followed by sudden falls. The weakness now can not be wished away.

The capital goods (particularly in power) sector has to suffer for the diminishing margins. The power ministry is contemplating to remove the 15% price preference clause for the domestic suppliers, as they have to also see that the power is supplied at cheaper rates. Secondly, there is dearth of trained work force to the extent of even making DLF to go out to woo the expatriate construction labour who has developed skill in modern building construction.

The India Inc is going to raise salaries by about 14% this year, the biggest amongst the growing economies. This is not out of love for the employees but due to dire need of retaining them at any cost.

Rupee has made imports cheaper. Chinese corporations have been noticed to come for bidding of projects. The factors forcing a slow down in other sectors are well known and need no repetition.

It was the capital goods, infrastructure, banking, oil, and gas sectors, which were being shown in a different light. I have already tried to bring before you the reality concerning the capital goods and infrastructure structure. As for banking, I may say that the coming times will see increasing competition and the industry itself would damage the profitability in this sector. Lastly, about oil and gas I am not having enough material to decide this way or that, particularly when the govt. has the strangle hold on all major aspects of the sector. The necessary things are not done at the right time and matters are distorted so illogically that assessing the future of the sector becomes a very difficult exercise. Here, you have to speculate now or later and your judgment is difficult on facts or projections.

In what way can you justify the rise of split Reliance share being sold for five times the value within two years? It is a clear case of keeping thing under wraps and then over playing them. The Ambani Brothers are capable of seeing the share prices of their companies behave as per their designs as was the case with the patriarch.

Wish you all happy Diwali times,

Hari Om

BIRDINFO Stock Rx - A prescription for stock market

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Equities 38
B General Chit Chat 32