Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

jd1234

I would suggest use the free version posted here. It has a setting to convert volume to lot size which is useful in context of NSE fo segment

Sent from my LS-5504 using Tapatalk

chintan786

People are joining this thread for GOMI , OFA and other free stuff, where as those who started it already moved to even more advanced stuff like VPOC, multi time frame etc. Add value to your self, invest some time and try to invent something for your self rather than doing same what everyone else done.

Rather than looking for colorful indicators, go through this whole thread twice or thrice to get jest of things.

Regards,

jd1234

People are joining this thread for GOMI , OFA and other free stuff, where as those who started it already moved to even more advanced stuff like VPOC, multi time frame etc. Add value to your self, invest some time and try to invent something for your self rather than doing same what everyone else done.

Rather than looking for colorful indicators, go through this whole thread twice or thrice to get jest of things.

Regards,
Everything is there in this thread but seems nobody want to spend sometime to go through this thread :D:D

Not actively hunting, but when ever I see one, I latch on,
Last good one was Tatasteel at rock bottom ~ 437, still holding
Will post, if I see any good set up, in proper thread.
Now getting in sync with newer stuff.
Ajay Sir,
Only one request, whenever you want to post WW, please post it in either old thread of yours or create new one.
It will be very easy for people wanting to learn the method.