NinjaTrader8 Real Time Data for Orderflow Tools

rpsvinod

Hi to all,

We can interact here regarding NinjaTrader8 RT Data Part.

Authorised Vendor - GFDL

Open Source -

1. Yusi's Utility (Now Stopped)
2. Josh Utility

RPS. VINOD

VJAY

Yes, you can get RT data in NT8 from Josh Utility
Dear cloud trader,
Can you point the setups thread of josh,I am not finding it....I am using RTD with NEST ...want to check it with NT

cloudTrader

Dear cloud trader,
Can you point the setups thread of josh,I am not finding it....I am using RTD with NEST ...want to check it with NT
Dear VJAY,

I think it was not discussed in the thread itself but Josh gave the videos for setup instructions for NT7. The link to the videos is hereunder,

Setup Ninja Trader with RTD

Setup for NT7 and NT8 is quite similar. I liked NT over NT8 but one good feature with NT8 is that one can record Real Time Data for Order Flow Indicators.

VJAY

Dear VJAY,

I think it was not discussed in the thread itself but Josh gave the videos for setup instructions for NT7. The link to the videos is hereunder,

Setup for NT7 and NT8 is quite similar. I liked NT over NT8 but one good feature with NT8 is that one can record Real Time Data for Order Flow Indicators.
Dear VJAY,

Thanks brother....will check it

rpsvinod

As a Truedata Velocity user, on MCX Segment especially works on NT7 and NT8 at the same time. But Volume Seems bit Variation on NT7. Almost matching on NT8.

RPS. VINOD
nt78.png

Last edited: