Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Can any one post screen shot or videos how to install chart as per the requirement for nse . I uninstalled and install ninja again for gomi file it says already exist but I am not able to get the chart as per mt4trader

vijkris

Learner and Follower
now downloading ninja.. lets see how it goes..:)
Can any one post screen shot or videos how to install chart as per the requirement for nse . I uninstalled and install ninja again for gomi file it says already exist but I am not able to get the chart as per mt4trader
this is my 2nd attempt actually.. yesterday I installed ninja. then gomi indicator in correct order as in video, then xml template.
while installing last file of gomi(gom mp4.7), ninja said that better version of that is already present, do u wish to continue?
I said yes, after sometime ninja refused to open , saying some serious config error. I had to uninstall. now again downloading.

anyway ankur was saying crude oil live data is free.. can anyone tell how to get it.?

When ever I open ninja it ask me to select version and userid password I skip the option how to close the popnup permanently and which gomi indicator I have to apply for the chart showing above

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I am using amibroker ninja is not user Friendly :(
any new product wil be confusing at first. still ami was easy to setup. in ninja everything is different...
my question is do we have to install template first or gomi indicator.?