Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosh_ak34

Dear Friend,

DLF 1000 CA couldn't see liquidity. Reco. exit. Its consolidating at current levels. Enter if it cross 950 with good volume.
NTPC 300 CA doesn't seem good. I suppose 300 is too much out of money considering NTPC stock movement. Reco. exit.
Alok tex 70 CA is a good buy. Has just given a good breakout at 70 book profit near 8.
CIPLA doesn't seem good. Reco. exit. Curently, consolidating.If it crosses 200 with good volumes then enter.

Its always better to square off current months options by 20th of the month, if it remains out of money.

Regards

ghosh_ak34

Sir,
Plz tell i hv nifty ca6100@91. currently it is 75 ltp.
wat u think?
Thanks fr advice
Dear Friend,

Nifty 6100 CA, hold and try to exit at 100. Nifty is highly volatile. Prefer buy puts near resistence and calls near support. Current resistence near 6000 and support near 5700.

Regards

daitya

Hello..Can anybody tell me how the premium of any stock option is calculated?
Especially I want to know about the the premium of stock which is 0 now and on next day it becomes 4..How is that done??

ghosh_ak34

Dear friends,

Exit all long positions.
I think its not a correct time to buy options, market is highly valatile and volumes are shrinking on daily basis. Lets wait for some more time.

Regards

Hey thanx for ur suggestions....
But thr is 1 problem...
Next friday the option is expiring....
and now price is still falling.. currently it is at 8 Rs.
I hv heard that during last week of expiry, the options do not hold any value, they are sold like peanuts...
is tht true?? Does nifty options also lose their value ??

Status
Not open for further replies.