Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Ghosh,
One can't thank you enough for your posts in this thread. We can understand the strain of keeping up this this everyday.

Would it be possible for you to take up weekly/monthly levels? Or maybe no fixed period, just post your observations whenever you find the time..

Thanks again.

- TP
Dear All,

This is my last post on this thread as I am unable to keep this post up and running on anymore.

Regards

Thanks for such a descriptive post..
i have never traded in F&O..i wanna learn it properly before starting trading..can u knidly suggest from whr i can start? i mean any website or book which can equip me adequetly to safely start trading..

i have never traded in F&O..i wanna learn it properly before starting trading..can u knidly suggest from whr i can start? i mean any website or book which can equip me adequetly to safely start trading..
Dear, This is the BEST Thread where from you can start your journey for profit & prosperity. Many enlightened members are there to help & guide us in our road ahead......U can very well keep confidence. Also we need to keep in mind that " Slow and Steady WINS the Race" & "Hurry Makes CURRY". Have patience & success will follow you. Best of Luck..SLMuncle

Though i don recomend bt i heard some precision technicals is th name of institute in Pune..which conducts courses on various segments.Plz check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.