Option Buy Recomendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is best technical indicator for trading options... I read on Traderji that Bollinger bands seems to be tailor made for Options traders. Any views of experience from senior members?

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 4878
Support at 4770

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Dear Friends,

For Nifty Future traders who would like to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of the thread, Nifty levels for tomorrow are as under:

Resistance at 4813
Support at 4714

If you go short 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money call and if you go long 1 lot then, buy 1 lot at money or near money put to hedge. Reco. to trade as per trend check strategy posted in 1st post of this thread.

Regards

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 4813
Support at 4714

Regards
Namaskaar saljai,

How did you arrive at the levels (Resistance at 4813, Support at 4714)? I tried calculating these numbers refering to the 1st post in this thread, by using yesterday's H, L, C numebrs, but could not get your numbers. Pls advise.

Dhanyawaad

Hi alwaysvipul,

Please Don't ask how can i get the level. First Watch Two are Three week my Level it is good and then i will told how can i get OK.

Regards,
saljai.

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 4838
Support at 4684

Regards

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 4742
Support at 4526

Regards

Dear Friends,

Resistance at 4728
Support at 4512

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.