Option Bets that bring 500% or more!

SexyTrader

This thread is aimed ONLY at those CE/PE Options that have potential to generate more than 500% returns. Of course it is RISKY but long/medium term bets :thumb: Time limit not assured but returns would be 500% or more!

I'm NOT giving recommendations....just investing these bets! ;)
First trade of this thread :thumb:

Bought 7500 PE September at 51/- now and will hold this position.... Looking for returns 500% or more!

@SexyTrader

Is it possible for you to post the scripts current level. like in this case Nifty, when you acted? Why? People who will start to read this thread to a later point of time will have a chance to follow the trade in a better way. I made a quick screen shoot for this first idea in which Nifty level can be seen include the price of the put, OI and IV at the current moment:

By the way: Stop loss still not clear. 5% on the value of the option or 5% on the underlying?

Take care / Dan :)

can you please describe the quantity ? or approx money invested?
TIA

CORRECTION : Sept 7500 PE ws nt traded at 51 from the beginning of the day.

SexyTrader

@SexyTrader

Is it possible for you to post the scripts current level. like in this case Nifty, when you acted? Why? People who will start to read this thread to a later point of time will have a chance to follow the trade in a better way. I made a quick screen shoot for this first idea in which Nifty level can be seen include the price of the put, OI and IV at the current moment:

By the way: Stop loss still not clear. 5% on the value of the option or 5% on the underlying?

Take care / Dan :)
Yes ok :thumb:

Stop Loss is 5% of the underlying.....Not on the value of the option

SexyTrader

can you please describe the quantity ? or approx money invested?
TIA

CORRECTION : Sept 7500 PE ws nt traded at 51 from the beginning of the day.
2000 shares of 7500 PE September. I bought at 51/- coz ask price was showing 51/- and holding it till returns 500% or more!

Dont know what was the price at the beginning of the day but I entered at 51/-

SexyTrader

cinderblock

It doesn't matter what the ask price is. HOD means the highest price at which the contract was traded is Rs.50.

But you managed to buy it at Rs.51 :rofl: :rofl:

Go to the NSE website and find out what the HOD for the contract is

2000 shares of 7500 PE September. I bought at 51/- coz ask price was showing 51/- and holding it till returns 500% or more!

Dont know what was the price at the beginning of the day but I entered at 51/-
Shares? Why shares or do I miss understand shares? If so kindly correct me. So far I understood that you bought 40 lots or 2000 single option contracts. Over here we talk only about single contracts but I get used to lots. But I never have heard any body talking about shares when options are meant. Sorry for this.

SexyTrader

It doesn't matter what the ask price is. HOD means the highest price at which the contract was traded is Rs.50.

But you managed to buy it at Rs.51 :rofl: :rofl:

Go to the NSE website and find out what the HOD for the contract is
How does that matter ? I bought it at 51 and am holding it.