OPENING PRICE BASED , PYRAMID SYSTEM

bpr

my stop loss big bar H/L in hourly chart(if bar size more then 30min chart)+nearest round number break or (50ema + round number(eg:-545,550 etctec for tata steel) break) which ever earlier. as it is add / pyamid so trail with 5 rs stop. see the pic above, add steps are 1 rs for above ,above is 1min chart, below same day 30min chart, so activated at490 in 1min chart, so sell from there
So each add has independent sl or collective sl trailing ...
what is the green line in your post ...?? I assumed red for sell and blue for buy

bpr

this is much clear to me. But this looks like another system compared to other screenshots and posts
exit at 2:45 ?? u always exit at 2:45 no matter what ?? is this selective rule ?

u should have sold S7 again and book loss again why didn't you do it ?

just initial open moved 5 points so you took the step as 5 points ...
what if after initial move the day is dull ...you can't play as Rs5 step ??

I feel you are still playing with your idea lot of rules are all over the place ..
And I take all this marking in old chart ...real time trading will be different .....
all i can say take your time and take it slow .....

EDIT:

Now that you say the SL are collective
At s4 exit above we should exit S3, s2 and s1 as well right ??

Last edited:
2:30,2:45 bars in 15 min please check in so many charts, i quit if 2:30, 2:45 ending bars makes higher low,higher high with stop above, below them for sell and buy, these system 5 rs add etc needs tons of patience, as stock has to move much higher to normal range