OPENING PRICE BASED , PYRAMID SYSTEM

hold on a sec why "sell @484 then stop=489.10(20qty),490.10(100)" ?
I thought sell @484 then stop=489.10(120qty)

Explain "block qty 100 stop will move down slowly."

are you stopping at 5 adds ? I thought we are adding as many as possible ?
sir if you can discuss to improve it further would be appreciated.

PUCHU_2500

navanitha, your efort is appreciable, your intention is good, but your trading setup is likely danger.....I donot know how you earn from your system at the end of week/month......sometime it works well....sometimes it looks terrible......see below my realtime chart.....have I done any wrong ? (pls, don't worry, I traded with small volume....so, loss is bearable....)

navanitha, your efort is appreciable, your intention is good, but your trading setup is likely danger.....I donot know how you earn from your system at the end of week/month......sometime it works well....sometimes it looks terrible......see below my realtime chart.....have I done any wrong ? (pls, don't worry, I traded with small volume....so, loss is bearable....)

5rs adding system is very profitable, but should have patience to use it for at least 3 months, with one trade lost confidence in system is happening because, you not confident of the system, you get confidence in the system by practicing the system , knowing the draw down amount, number of days of draw down, profit to draw down ratio etc , number of consecutive losses,please do this home work , before actually trading any system.please do not trade any system unless you know the system well ie all the above parameters.

Last edited:
if purely dependent one idea / method / technique then will have good draw down is what i feel, combining different types people makes a team like cricket , which got fast bowler, spinner, batsman if i use only 11 batsman(5 rs add system) will win say 30% but , but winning will be solid wins. The biggest idea combine other systems to improve it .

mdabrar

NAVANETHA JI WOULD U PLZ EXPLAIN UR STRATEGY IN HINDI OR FULLY EXPLAIN UR STRATEGY I HAVE GONE THROUGH UR POST BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW U CALCULATE UR STOPLOSS AND ENTRY LEVEL IN DIFFERENT DIFFERENT SCRIPT..
THANK YOU FOR UR VALUABLE STRATEGY.