Open Source Project for MetaStock

Hi ,
I am trying to develop stock trading system for which i need to display the real time quote data.

With help of this forum, i found metalib jar file. Kindly let me know how can i use this jar file in my JAVA program. Is there any JAVA API available for it.

It would be of great help to me if you could explain me how to integrate metalib with some datafeed provider for my Java application.

thanks
Shilpee
Shilpee...

Can I request to give me the source of the jar file, as I am also trying to interface some additional features into my current software to help Risk prediction.

Best Regards,
Abhijeet:confused:

prabhsingh

Just a basic question.If we can get EOD data tied up easily with Amibroker whats the need for developing a software to tie with MetaStock?Is MetaStock freely available and does not have any license cost.Just trying to undertsand relevance of this software.

rh6996

Just a basic question.If we can get EOD data tied up easily with Amibroker whats the need for developing a software to tie with MetaStock?Is MetaStock freely available and does not have any license cost.Just trying to undertsand relevance of this software.
The thread belongs to an era when Metastock was king! Amibroker was unheard of ! :p

You are correct, Metastock is not freely available and so is Amibroke. Both are paid softwares. Ami cheaper than Meta. Users of each vouch for it being better. :D