oops sorry...

murthymsr

cooltetra said:
Hello CZAR
And cooolwork is a good title.;)

The next plan is to have some thing on the resitance/support test and reversal.

Thanks again
Best Regards
Coool.
i suggest, you may name it coolworks!
very thirsty, we want more!

:D

adilsaleem said:
Hi Cooltetra
I would love to try the sheet and as i am in the software field may be i would be able to contribute a lil to the automation part

[email protected]
Hi saleem
Thanks a lot for the offer. Please have a look at sheet. If you wish to make any modification to it and want to look at the code, please drop a line and I would mail you the password.

Best Regards
Coool.

pkjha30

joy_mitali said:
Hi Pankaj,
;) :rolleyes: :) :D Really cool going---
MurthyGaru--Dont listen to pankaj---He is always planing to increase ur overheads---with all the GB---stuffs ---After all ---BabuMosais -----r always there for everyone---HA HA HA--
Thanks CoolTera for ur posting---
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Joy
You used up all similies and I can't put any here. We should write a prog to insert more smilies without traderji knowing it. SO u can use some more
Ha Ha Ha
Pankaj ??

C

Czar

pkjha30 said:
Hi Joy
You used up all similies and I can't put any here. We should write a prog to insert more smilies without traderji knowing it. SO u can use some more
Ha Ha Ha
Pankaj ??
rolf...good one.

coool: appreacite it man to hunt me down to help me...salute

joy_mitali said:
Hi CoolTetra,
Thanks for the excel sheet--I would like to a look at the code---if u may allow me to do so---and If I make any modifications---it will be obviously made available for all--My mail id: [email protected]
Regards,
joy_mitali
Hi Joy

Its a pleasure to have you take an interest in the excel sheet. Do provide your suggestion to improve on the same. I have mailed you the password.

Others too, interested to look into the code may try some guess work. I assure you, it is really very simple. You need to know the least about me to guess it. ;)
Now, don't say you don't know anything about me. Happy guessing. ;)

Thanks and Regards
Coool.

Czar said:
lol...kidding...well coool regret is man you deserved your own thread something like cooolworks or cooolsoft tittle kya dada yeh sorry thread mein you put such good work... infact i'm expecting you have some more wonders like these hidden...comon out with...well thanks a lot...hope your innovation continues & maybe you develop a software service industry with service to finance sector...lol thanks again
murthymsr said:
i suggest, you may name it coolworks!
very thirsty, we want more!

:D
Hello CZAR, Murthy and All!!!
Coolworks online now. ;)
http://www.traderji.com/software/6866-coolworks.html

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words.

Best Regards
Coool.

Last edited: