Sorry read many parts of forum but unable to decide which broker.

Hi Guys, sorry to disturb you. I want to open account with one discount broker but unable to judge.I am posting my criteria-

1) Reliable and supportive as we all want.

2) Right now planning to use smallest lot of gold 100 lot 1000 lot at different places.But this become expensive as flat brokerage.I can trade mini also 10 times but I decided lowest petal because I want to trade reversals and swing.

3) Good trading terminal which cannot hang at the time of volatility.

4) I dont need any charting support as already has my paid software.

5)If there is trailing sl option that will be great.

6) Any bank through neft for deposit and withdrawal no issues.

7)Leverage 3X or above fine.Though no plan for using leverage fully but avail for 1 lot. Every week I increase 1 lot gold mini lot or 100 gold petals specially on every 5 successful trade for 100 points on an daily basis average.

Please suggest.
Few in mind-
1) Zerodha- currently read some issues with terminal and client support.
2)Rksv- Felt good just need to know about their terminal and support
3)Rk global - earlier was there. good experience but not suitable for mini lots.
4) Achiivers thinking of shifting later but dont know their support and terminal part. They are asking for Rs 750 one time fee. So till I dont increase my capital I will not. If others are like this also unlimited plan then no issues too. But this time I dont want to scalp but i want to take swing of minimum 100-200 points.
many more I read but please suggest with your experience if more than 3 months. Please only client I means end user suggest so that I can decide with more confidence. As I am always scared not because of my own trade but only have worries about broker part about support/terminal.
Thanz.

godfather

Please suggest.
Few in mind-
3)Rk global - earlier was there. good experience but not suitable for mini lots.
4) Achiivers thinking of shifting later but dont know their support and terminal part. They are asking for Rs 750 one time fee. So till I dont increase my capital I will not. If others are like this also unlimited plan then no issues too. But this time I dont want to scalp but i want to take swing of minimum 100-200 points.
many more I read but please suggest with your experience if more than 3 months. Please only client I means end user suggest so that I can decide with more confidence. As I am always scared not because of my own trade but only have worries about broker part about support/terminal.
Thanz.
:) Hi,
Dont worry Bro...

I am trading with zerodha (5 years)..there isn't any major problems or say some glitches but didn't cost me .. but heard some of our forum members had...hope they will solve that..same for Client support till now I am happy with the supports...Since u don't need charting it will be good with Nest trader..rest of the list :D clients with them will explain .

Best wishes.:)

DSM

RKSV hands down for reliability of NEST terminal. Trading with them for 3 years. No issues with the terminal over the period, other than some minor glitch that too not more than 1-2 times a year.

Hi Guys, sorry to disturb you. I want to open account with one discount broker but unable to judge.I am posting my criteria-

1) Reliable and supportive as we all want.

2) Right now planning to use smallest lot of gold 100 lot 1000 lot at different places.But this become expensive as flat brokerage.I can trade mini also 10 times but I decided lowest petal because I want to trade reversals and swing.

3) Good trading terminal which cannot hang at the time of volatility.

4) I dont need any charting support as already has my paid software.

5)If there is trailing sl option that will be great.

6) Any bank through neft for deposit and withdrawal no issues.

7)Leverage 3X or above fine.Though no plan for using leverage fully but avail for 1 lot. Every week I increase 1 lot gold mini lot or 100 gold petals specially on every 5 successful trade for 100 points on an daily basis average.

Please suggest.
Few in mind-
Thanz.

Use Zerodha till RKSV gets their new platform out of beta and tax report feature. Zerodha PI misses plotting candles regularly otherwise no big problem so far. Hope after their Chennai capacity things will improve for the better.

Finally opened with Finvasia after reading reviews on net. Now starting with small amount of Rs 50000 if everything allright will increase fund.Hope on Monday open. I will share my experience with them time to time so that many get benefited.

Finally opened with finvasia. Account open in 1 day after speed post reached. Amount transfer is fast. Today is first day. If Adhar card would be there then more fast. Update more info with company with more experience. Hope for best and if everything all right I think great revolution with trading industry.

Till now very good support. Get very quick call from them. But trade too much so get confused in nest due to mis and normal. But make default mis now. Cost per crore is Rs1083.73. Per lot crude cost Rs 72.25, Goldm Rs 63.75, Alumini Rs 24.10. approximately. Not bad even if some hidden cost I dont mind. No commitment,no monthly advance fees, 0 brokergae. Mis-2 times exposure.I dont want more leverage.Guys are very friendly. Software is free now but chargeable in future. They said for nest they will charge between Rs 250-400. I dont mind. Hope in India this time again successful trading.

One rectification other charges without ctt rs 576.50 few paisa up and down. After taking ctt in consideration 1076.50 not 1083.73. It is good experience till now there. Nice broker no hidden charges as like RK global earlier. But RKG also not bad economical but now with 0 brokerage, no commitments, no monthly fees for brokerage good experience. Only software going to charge in future. Main problem with other discount broker is when I would trade with mini at multiple time it would be very expensive like with full service broker.

One rectification other charges without ctt rs 576.50 few paisa up and down. After taking ctt in consideration 1076.50 not 1083.73. It is good experience till now there. Nice broker no hidden charges as like RK global earlier. But RKG also not bad economical but now with 0 brokerage, no commitments, no monthly fees for brokerage good experience. Only software going to charge in future. Main problem with other discount broker is when I would trade with mini at multiple time it would be very expensive like with full service broker.

Are they providing cover order- exposure?

pay-in instant through terminal?

thanks