Only 45k Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
aja dear,
gyaanbaazi and story sharing bahut mil gaya hai aapko per aap wohi keroge jo aapke dil main already hai. if you have already decided to play with yr 45k then even god cant stop you. if decided to quit thn even devil cant force you to not quit.
per mere hisaab sai aap 45k kaa jua kheloge. enjoy it.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
aja dear,
gyaanbaazi and story sharing bahut mil gaya hai aapko per aap wohi keroge jo aapke dil main already hai. if you have already decided to play with yr 45k then even god cant stop you. if decided to quit thn even devil cant force you to not quit.
per mere hisaab sai aap 45k kaa jua kheloge. enjoy it.
sahi baat :lol:

aja

Copying from other thread for the reference-

I was good in Scalping Nifty Options for 3-10points and other Scrips.I used to make 5-8k per day.That means I was making 1L per month :)
But I lost control.I broke all MM,RR rule.I got extremely greedy.I used to book profit on 1R in stock fut but if it reversed my loss was 2-3-4R :(
I started revenge trading too.I used to ignore S&R or any TA.

Now,I'm left with very small amount.Usme dhang se 1 lot bhi nahi aata.
100-200Rs ka profit dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise mai koi bhikari hu.

So,Trading is 100% Psychological Game.It affecting my personal life too.So all these pain.
I dont have any other job.

This is the part of my profitable contract note-

I am working on my temperament.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
As this financial month is about to wind-up,I checked out my all of P&L so far.
From my 1st trade in Stock Market to present day,I have lost 9.55 Lakhs. :annoyed::mad:

If I consider this remaining amount is about to lose then,
I'm in 10 Lakhs loss.
I was good in Scalping Nifty Options for 3-10points and other Scrips.I used to make 5-8k per day.That means I was making 1L per month :)
But I lost control.I broke all MM,RR rule.I got extremely greedy.I used to book profit on 1R in stock fut but if it reversed my loss was 2-3-4R :(
I started revenge trading too.I used to ignore S&R or any TA.

Now,I'm left with very small amount.Usme dhang se 1 lot bhi nahi aata.
100-200Rs ka profit dekh ke aisa lagta hai jaise mai koi bhikari hu.

So,Trading is 100% Psychological Game.It affecting my personal life too.So all these pain.
I dont have any other job.

I am working on my temperament.
Now this is very sad.
you do not have a job and lost 10 lakhs and feeling the heat now in personal life.
first thing is how old are you ?
if married then family ka kharcha kaise chalta hai ?
10 lakh kahan se aaya , do you left your job to trade fulltime ? kuch story batao
yaar this is very disturbing , now you are in bad state of mind. :console:
tamil trader's story was same , no job , he lost clients money in crude oil and had to sell his house to repay 30 lakh loss.
uski story se kisi ne toh sabak liya hoga
I am one of lodu traders of TJ but utna hi risk leta hun jitni meri aukat hai
chadar ke bahar paanv nahi failana chahiye :(

1. You have to believe that you can achieve something. Then only it can be possible.

2. Previously I suggested you to open a thread in trading diary section, and start posting ur charts realtime.. This will help u in identifying the mistakes etc.
But u are not interested.. dont know why.:confused:

3. U say that for scalping there is no established rules.. :confused:

4. You refuse to believe the risk management principles.. With 45k, instead of nf, crudeoil mini is a better option with respect to risk management, but u r sticking with nf/bnf only..:confused:
with crudeoil mini how much can be earned perday and per month on an average

That depends on everyone's competence level and the trading capital.Crude is trending well these days.

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have quit my part time job, to become full time trader. So I can answer your question maybe after 2 months..as I 'll find the probable answer by that time.

Congratulations on becoming a full time trader!!!!:clapping:

That's great! You will be trading for a living!!
as off now it seems he is busy in backtesting of various methods and replying to pms and making pdfs for forum social services.
the day you stop seeing him hyper active in forums assume tht he is trading full time and more focused on making profits. till tht time its the same story of self busyness thinking tht i am trading but actually its just drifting and passing time.

Thread closed on request from the thread starter.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.