Shri Atal Bihari Bajpai left for his heavenly abode

Our past Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Behari Bajpai has left for his heavenly abode.One of the great Parliamentarian,RSS swayamsevak and pracharak,a BJP leader who had friends from all parties ,a strong patriot,great orator,a very decisive and tolerant leader who kept nation above his party.His tenure in the Parliament was a golden era of our Parliament. He will be remembered for his contribution for the country......he was a thinker,writer and poet and a visionary statesman.

Such people are born once in a generation.....we pay our respect to the a great son of India and pray to God to give peace to the departed soul.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Oh.. RIP Atalji. He was a giant, and a compulsive orator. It was said that even if he stood on the stage and recited the alphabet backwards, the audience would still be captivated. I remember the NDA-1 for low inflation, budget surplus and INR strength, all these despite the recession of Y2K.

In Gujarat Assembly 2002 elections, which came not long after the earthquake and the riots, it was Atalji's recommendation which weighed heavily on the voters' minds and influenced the voting decision.

NJ78

Atalji was a class apart even at the top. In my view, he was the boldest, most progressive & balanced PM that post-Independence has had. I still remember how deftly he engineered the Pokhran tests back in May 1998 without giving the CIA any clue. It was a real big deal back then & catapulted India to the international stage. He had the tenacity to do what few would only imagine. He transcended polity by his down-to-earth demeanour and a clarity of thought that's rare to find today. RIP to the true gentleman & statesman of India.