NSE starts Live Mobile Data

TraderRavi

low risk profile
installation done..but cant add or write symbol name as that field not accepting words ....so useless till now..:mad:

installation done..but cant add or write symbol name as that field not accepting words ....so useless till now..:mad:
Can anyone explain me how real time data in mobile can help us in earning profits. I mean if till now we are getting real time data in our softwares then also max. traders are in loss. Then how it will be helpfull for us.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Can anyone explain me how real time data in mobile can help us in earning profits. I mean if till now we are getting real time data in our softwares then also max. traders are in loss. Then how it will be helpfull for us.
it will be usefull when one cant access PC....due to various reasons...

try it on some other mobiles ur handset might not be compitable with the software, a few days ago i tried to install the sbi freedom net banking on my mobile & it showed the same error, while i could install it on my friends mobile...... so better 2 try it on some other mobile sets...
what was the link sms sent by NSE??

savkar

Which is ur phone and what is the exact issue ? when u try to enter a symbol name what happens ?

i am using this for sometime on e72 nokia and everything works fine

MindlessTrader

Which is ur phone and what is the exact issue ? when u try to enter a symbol name what happens ?

i am using this for sometime on e72 nokia and everything works fine
my phone is nokia 3110 classic...I also downloaded nse software....but cant enter symbol name..as it is not accepting...if i try to enter symbol..letters not appear..??:confused:

using nse mobile

Hi

I too got that error on website (nseindia) that my number was already registered.

But I emailed them at [email protected] and got the sms with the link to the software.

From my mobile itself, I clicked on it, and downloaded the application.
It loaded and I created my own market watch and saw the live quotes with graph.

You can contact nse with following contact details:
022-26567700/ 1800220052
email : [email protected]