Nse now

Hi,

I recently opened an account with CompositeEdge and i'm having lot of issues with the NSE NOW trading platform.

The trades that i execute doesn't seem to appear anywhere until 4 days.

Eg, i bought few shares on 30 April, i could see them under Holdings on that day. But when i checked on May 4, i couldn't see it. On May 5, i could see them in T1 holdings, but today i.e May 6 it again disappeared.

I was talking to CompositeEdge support on this,
On May 4 - They can't find the trades, and they said its been wiped out of DP

May 5 - They can't find it, but i could see it T1 holdings, they said its because May 4 was clearing holiday

May 6- They can't find it, they are saying i will be able to see them at the end of the day.

I dont think its normal. I was using Sharekhan before and these things were never an issue.

Are you also facing these problems? I find it difficult to believe what they say.

Kindly enlighten me on this if you are using NSE NOW as well.

Thanks!

Hi! Vishal,

I am also a client of Compositedge.The NOW trading software & back office are different.You can use NOW to view holdings & trade.It gives you only the market rates.One has to login to the back office to view P&L statements.

Cheers!
Sagaya

Thanks sagaya,

I found out their IDEALx flatform couple of days after the account opening. But the platform doens't seem to be very sturdy. It works fully only on IE 6,7 & 8. If you IE version is above that you will have to run it on compatibility mode.

id4trade

Hey vishal, does NSE now give live nifty chart? I mean live tick by tick and not the one where candle get updated only after a minute.