NSE NOW, ODIN DIET & Browser based

Trading platform

• Total voters
Diet Odin has become very fast from past two weeks. I think they have increased servers and broadcast speed for bangalore users.

Regarding Nest Trader, Anand Rathi are now charging Rs 250 per month for the software, so i have sent a mail to close my Anand Rathi a/c.

Hi

I am facing problem with Now nest plus charts, it create bar for random time frame , for example , if i select 5 minute , then some time it creates a new bar sometimes after 10 mins and sometimes after 2 mins , is there a way to reolsve this issue.

Thnaks

dear,
now a days some brokers are upgraded to NEST from odin....
so you have to add Nest also to options...which is missing .....
compare to odin, Nest is far...far...better...
Hi, in which ways do you think NEST is better than ODIN. I want to open a brokerage account but since I haven't used anything but Tradetiger, don't know.

ram2010

Hi, in which ways do you think NEST is better than ODIN. I want to open a brokerage account but since I haven't used anything but Tradetiger, don't know.

1. IN terms of rt quotes, nest is faster than odin.

2. In case of internet or power failure, nest connects automatically as soon as power comes, whereas in odin you have to re-login.

3. Nest saves ieod data using nest-plus, whereas in odin 1 day ieod data is only available.

Odin is a crap.It has to be updated or it has to go.

The good thing about ODIN is that they have pre-set market watch lists. Like: NIfty stocks, and sector wise stocks. Here one has to create a watchlist and that too only about 35 scrips.

In ODIN, you can view so many scrips at the same time.

The intraday charts of ODIN seems pretty good. I know everyone here is just vouching for NEST and NSE NOW for some reason. But haven't heard any positive feedback from ODIN users. I trade using the terminal and I saw the demo of NEST Trader and it seemed so amateur with the no. of scrips limit.