NSE NOW i.e. Neat On Web

VJAY

Hi VJAY
I entered there website but can't find the link for NOW . Can you please help me to find the link ?
Dear unicorn,
same link working here on my system!!

ODIN is a far superior product than NOW though it is not free. People may feel Now is better in the short term but you should consider below points before going for NOW:

- NOW only supports NSE exchanges. What about other exchanges such as BSE and what about any new exchanges that coming up in future eg. MCX Stock Exchange, ICEX etc,BSE was supposed to be launched 6 months back on NOW...God knows what has happened to that....
-NOW cannot handle the load. Every expiry the system just hangs.
- No strng RMS. one broker i know suffered a heavy loss a client order got executed though there were no funds in client account
- No data is secret.Any database engineer working at exchange can get the confidential data. who knows..
- Pathetic support from NSE.WHen u face some problwm with NOW you are helpless.

So...just think about it before goin for NOW...mine was painfulll....

D

darkstar

Dear ksbaskar,
I think there is no demo as of now.Now.exe IMO directly distributing to brokers.But brokers giving it to (only web based) to clients.Am using web based NOW.
sir for this nse neat terminal how much u pay from which broker u get . please provide me there terms and condition if possible .
thanks sir

ODIN is a far superior product than NOW though it is not free. People may feel Now is better in the short term but you should consider below points before going for NOW:

- NOW only supports NSE exchanges. What about other exchanges such as BSE and what about any new exchanges that coming up in future eg. MCX Stock Exchange, ICEX etc,BSE was supposed to be launched 6 months back on NOW...God knows what has happened to that....
-NOW cannot handle the load. Every expiry the system just hangs.
- No strng RMS. one broker i know suffered a heavy loss a client order got executed though there were no funds in client account
- No data is secret.Any database engineer working at exchange can get the confidential data. who knows..
- Pathetic support from NSE.WHen u face some problwm with NOW you are helpless.

So...just think about it before goin for NOW...mine was painfulll....

ODIN DIET doesn't even have any refresh buttons on any of its windows, what a waste
:

and the intraday charts are all green

this just shows that people in india are hardly passionate about what they do and what they build
:mad:

Last edited:
thanx a lot vijay, read ur msg while i was searching for efficiency & speed of NOW, coz am shifting to Abd and in Abd Leaseline is not there, my broker told to go for NOW. So was little bit scared tht by using NOW will I get the updation of ticks and order execution speed or not. Reading ur reply I feel i shud opt for NOW. :)

Last edited:
vijay read in the msgs tht u work with SRE, me too an SREtian :). u based in mumbai ? and by opting for NOW will it be a good option then to work with VSAT connection ? do give ur reply as u hv been usin NOW since a while.