NSE certification modules NCFM and NISm

toocool

@niftyoption

How IFTA certificate gives a person the legal say to give coaching or calls to others for money and for a charge?

The certification only tells that the person is a qualified and a professional....... But is it recognized by institutions like SEBI ? I think no........... It's not even an Indian institution which gives certificate........ Right?

niftyoption

@niftyoption

How IFTA certificate gives a person the legal say to give coaching or calls to others for money and for a charge?

The certification only tells that the person is a qualified and a professional....... But is it recognized by institutions like SEBI ? I think no........... It's not even an Indian institution which gives certificate........ Right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear toocool sir,
IFTA is a international Association and recognised by so many countries ,

it is a valid certification internationally ."the association of technical analysts , india "

"CERTIFIED TECHNICAL ANALYST (CeTA) PROGRAM" is also recognised by " IFTA "

i dont know about SEBI recognition
if a person passed this examination we call him as a technical analysist

NCFM Examination ( Technical Analysis ) is only for investers and employees knowldge purpose only we should not call him as a technical analysit

Last edited:
Hey
I am currently pursuing Chartered accountancy and I will be doing CFA course going forward. I am too enthusiastic to learn about the financial markets.
I wanted to know whether the NCFM modules will give me any additional valuable knowledge and will it make my CV strong for pursuing career in Investment field ?