NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

But ur software has FnO thing .... so in next version try to solve 1.) restriction of no's of symbols and 2.) Backfill of Data.
It is getting clearer. Think of it this way: Data Feeder has only one problem to solve. Now2Ami has 2 (and very likely more) problems.

Maybe it would be easier for Data Feeder to add the FnO thing. Suggest it to it's author.

:) I use NSE NOW and ODIN Diet. can anybody help me get data into my software. i use profision pro software which limits data for futures. i want cash market and commodities data in it.
If required i can pay the charges required for creating a utility.
thanks in advance.
ganpat

:) I use NSE NOW and ODIN Diet. can anybody help me get data into my software. i use profision pro software which limits data for futures. i want cash market and commodities data in it.
If required i can pay the charges required for creating a utility.
thanks in advance. My email id is [email protected]
ganpat

yusi

NSE quote data from NOW to NinjaTrader

A variation of this utility, in an early stage, transfers NOW snapshot data to NinjaTrader 7.x. If you use NT7, and would be interested, please send a PM (do not post emails here). Note that there is no provision for backfill.

Screenshot here.

Again, request it only if you use NT; there is no hand holding in that department.

yusi

The new version, 0.7, I am working on has more diagnostics related to backfill. It should be ready early next week.

However, other users who are on XP, have reported successful backfill. So it is not 64 bit as I thought initially (some users have tested on that platform), also it is not XP. I thought I had given you sufficient screenshots so that you could identify where it is failing in the operation. If the problem cannot be identified, it cannot be addressed. That is where it stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.