No need technical knowledge... Just follow the signal.....

amibrokerfans

untill and unless i solve that last part of this great puzzle
i will remain silent :p
one thing i can shout on it- itttttttsss nottttttt repainttttttttt :thumb::thumb:
oh i am so happy ;) lol

ok guys....
i think atlast i solved the last part of this great puzzle :clapping::clapping::clapping:

again saying.... ITS NOT REPAINT !!!

saivenkat

Ami bro fan..Solving the puzzle about the afl is really the fourth dimension.. you have analytical skills in a highly over bought zone..:thumb:

btw.. will the puzzle solved be shared.. here bro? And one more thing bro... from the nifty spot you have posted.. we find that even on small pullbacks, in a major trend, ...we signal changes.... Is there not any way we could avoid this.. by using some filters, whereby we could take/catch bigger trends.. Just my opinion bro.. and pls dont feel that i am discouraging your honest efforts..

Good work bro..

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

Ami bro fan..Solving the puzzle about the afl is really the fourth dimension.. you have analytical skills in a highly over bought zone..:thumb:

btw.. will the puzzle solved be shared.. here bro? And one more thing bro... from the nifty spot you have posted.. we find that even on small pullbacks, in a major trend, ...we signal changes.... Is there not any way we could avoid this.. by using some filters, whereby we could take/catch bigger trends.. Just my opinion bro.. and pls dont feel that i am discouraging your honest efforts..

Good work bro..
dear saivenkat brother,
look at those red circle area...

and brother u know what i and my dear raju brother have faced after releasing rocketjet...
now on i never ever share any afl openly.
ofcourse i will share it , but only among my dear ones.

Last edited:
dear saivenkat brother,
look at those red circle area...

and brother u know what i and my dear raju brother have faced after releasing rocketjet...
now on i never ever share any afl openly.
ofcourse i will share it , but only among my dear ones.
Brother AMIBROKERFANS....Many Many thnx 2 u/// Mr Sailesh didnt formula US//// thats no Problem/// If u hardworking, I think U may success/// We r waiting ur Next Post with Formula This AFL///Masud..Bangladesh