No need technical knowledge... Just follow the signal.....

amibrokerfans

but got confused as u said this afl is good but not very good for positional trader...now u are telling that one of the best share ever and far better than 'ROCKET JET"!!!!

untill and unless i solve that last part of this great puzzle
i will remain silent :p
one thing i can shout on it- itttttttsss nottttttt repainttttttttt :thumb::thumb:
oh i am so happy ;) lol

Last edited:

Shailu

ALL CREDIT GOES TO MR. shaileshbpatel

this system ( few things are hidden )..
i solved 1st part..
on last part i am working now..
realy hats off to u ..
one of the best share ever..
and far better than my "ROCKET JET"!!

one thing again i am telling u all, its not repaint! ITS NOT REPAINT! ITS NOT REPAINTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

will test it monday with live market.:clap:
when we get this afl. waiting for this afl.

Dear friends...
I m busy with my office work in Chicago,Us... and here day night time also not sutaible for me to post msg regularly..
Here my system work fine with NASDAQ Stock Market..

I will be back soon...

I hope amibrokerfans will solve the puzzle...

Bye...

MISSING U ALL...
-shailesh

Bewinner

Mr shaileshbpatel,
Why did u start this thread? Just to have a thread on ur own name? Just to show us some picture of how ur system works and feel like u r in heaven that the system u have that nobody does have? Just to let us know that ur system works with NASDAQ or u are able to work with US Stock Market?
Becoz I don't think that to upload a formula take few hours. It's just a single min click. Anyway quite surprising!!!!
Now I must request and support Amibrokerfans to resolve the puzzle(as I am assuming he is the one amongst us having the formula and working on this).

Happy Trading Mr Patel!!!

amibrokerfans

my harddisk crashed today...
i have to start now from the 1st.. :(:(

and realy u very mysterious Mr.patel....
why u r here no-bodies know.
well at 1st u gave ur mail-id... then admin blocked it... then u said us bye.. then u come back and post more pic....
then we all gave some close look on yr system.. i got few more clues how ur system works...
then again u said bye to all!!
one thing is very clear either u want to sale it or u will not never ever share it...
anyway i found yr system is very very good.. and u give the code or not, i must give u thanks!
i think there is 2 or 3 different type of indicator jointly give the signal in yr system...
i got 1 indicator.. now 2nd or 3rd is for cutting the whipsaw and may be by yr word-the exit.
also i noticed, u posted here only 2 pics.. one is adanipower another is shreecem..
now in these two pic the signal indicator point shape/color r differnt!!!!.... now its quite surprising!!
lastly i dont have the code, i am trying to build the code seeing those two pic...
sorry Mr.patel for my unwanted entrance in yr thread...
but u know its all about earning money from market... if ur system can make me earn i will desparedly try to follow u...
thanks hope u and yr usefull system will stay with us for lifetime... even though its only pic, i have no prob.

Last edited:

ethan hunt

Mr shaileshbpatel,
Why did u start this thread? Just to have a thread on ur own name? Just to show us some picture of how ur system works and feel like u r in heaven that the system u have that nobody does have? Just to let us know that ur system works with NASDAQ or u are able to work with US Stock Market?
Becoz I don't think that to upload a formula take few hours. It's just a single min click. Anyway quite surprising!!!!
Now I must request and support Amibrokerfans to resolve the puzzle(as I am assuming he is the one amongst us having the formula and working on this).

Happy Trading Mr Patel!!!
already said - dead thread
dead afl as it will fail Rt/ bar replay

my harddisk crashed today...
I have to start now from the 1st.. :(:(

and realy u very mysterious mr.patel....
Why u r here no-bodies know.
Well at 1st u gave ur mail-id... Then admin blocked it... Then u said us bye.. Then u come back and post more pic....
Then we all gave some close look on yr system.. I got few more clues how ur system works...
Then again u said bye to all!!
One thing is very clear either u want to sale it or u will not never ever share it...
Anyway i found yr system is very very good.. And u give the code or not, i must give u thanks!
I think there is 2 or 3 different type of indicator jointly give the signal in yr system...
I got 1 indicator.. Now 2nd or 3rd is for cutting the whipsaw and may be by yr word-the exit.
Also i noticed, u posted here only 2 pics.. One is adanipower another is shreecem..
Now in these two pic the signal indicator point shape/color r differnt!!!!.... Now its quite surprising!!
Lastly i dont have the code, i am trying to build the code seeing those two pic...
Sorry mr.patel for my unwanted entrance in yr thread...
But u know its all about earning money from market... If ur system can make me earn i will desparedly try to follow u...
Thanks hope u and yr usefull system will stay with us for lifetime... Even though its only pic, i have no prob.
great man great worddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!