Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13

amibrokerfans

Ok what drives to take the position by looking at all the TS Circle because all the trading strategies are not alike and hence Circle can have combination of Green and Red Colors.

Do you make use of this Circle for Day Trading only?
well , yes i do only day trading and on commodity only.
though circle is very new to me , i watched it live yesterday with 5 min timeframe.
it seems-
1.if there is all or mostly green on circle
2.and bar color is white
3.and mov avg (those lines) mostly are below than price lvl
4.and white dot(buy signal) appeare
5.and radar( macd) on blue mood
6.and volume spiker gives volume shadow
- IT IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY.
hence, yesterday it gives buy signal on gold at 9.20 p.m @ 28825 Rs. and when the market closed at 11.30 the gold price was 28947 Rs.

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

i think ppl r busy checking that much that they dont have even time to criticize it..
from the 1st day i give 100/100 point on this afl.
this is my holygrain.
now... common members... give yr views.. yr silent words killing me :D

Dear Ami users

I am new to ami, i down load Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13 + T3 + Include T3 i have paste Nirvana.afl in custom folder but i am not finding include folder will somebody provide step by step instructions

amibrokerfans

Dear Ami users

I am new to ami, i down load Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13 + T3 + Include T3 i have paste Nirvana.afl in custom folder but i am not finding include folder will somebody provide step by step instructions

THE SETUP

download: medi&fire.com/?znmwud2jdwt ( for primary setup) replace '&' with 'a'
1)Extract the Foundation-Int.rar and save it in your local hard drive
2)Copy JurikLib.dll and kpami.dll and paste it in your Amibroker Plugin folder which is by default C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Plugins
3)Copy T3_include.afl to the AFL formula-include folder which is by default C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Include

download: depositfile$.com/files/7h4oxrqub (for 1st pane) replace '$' with 's'
copy&paste into formula editor, name it "nirvana" and save as C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

download: depositfile$.com/files/zj3id9mtv (for 2nd pane) replace '$' with 's'
copy&paste into formula editor, name it "radar" and save as C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

download: depositfile$.com/files/g39pro107 (for 3rd pane) replace '$' with 's'
copy&paste into formula editor, name it "volumespiker" and save as C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom

Now to view the charts Open Amibroker and goto File->New->default Chart

then from the left plane ->Charts->Custom folder and double click those afl onebyone named "nirvana" , "radar" , "volumespiker" under the Custom folder.

HOW TO READ THE CHART

buy:
1.if there is all or mostly green on circle
2.and bar color is white
3.and mov avg (those lines) mostly are below than price bar
4.and white dot(buy signal) appeare
5.and radar( macd) on blue mood
6.and volume spiker gives volume shadow

sell:
1.if there is all or mostly red on circle
2.and bar color is red
3.and mov avg (those lines) mostly are above than price bar
4.and red dot(sell signal) appeare
5.and radar( macd) on brown mood
6.and volume spiker gives no volume shadow

note: pane-s background and some other indicators color, and the pic above may differ as i reset it manualy.

Last edited:
Dear Amibrokerfans,

thanks for your prompt response and kind help I manage to install nirvana trading system in Amibroker. Initialy I got one error message then i copy T3_include.afl in plugin also and trading systems start working

Thanks u very much