Nirvana.afl by MRTQ13

prabhsingh

Have you got licensed version of AmiBroker?Bec on my machine 5 Min IntraDay Timing is being displayed.Is that bec of Trail version Vs Licensed version?

amibrokerfans

after mrtq13 launched nirvana .. this is what he said..

"Well,here is another and more refined version of my previous PanDora.

This version is richer and more interesting than the past one. And I call this one, NirVana.

And I think,I am going to stop here for a long long time. I mean,I would not be interested in anymore chart designing.... Why? The reason is, NirVana seems to be giving everything I ever wanted in my chart. Yes,it is..!! Well,at least,till today.And problem is,I never stay in one place,in one thing. So,who knows,may be,in future,I would go for another different designing : -)

But more importantly,I think,Im done with charting,chart designing..I want to go for something different,something more sophisticatedI want to implement Dot.net programming to my trading..I dont need charts to trade,I need calculation and executions..

Anyway,the bands that I used to use in PanDora has been completely changed in NirVana. This is just completely different in Codes and Designing from PanDora.."

"Something IS bugging me this year..!! And that is,I feel,a change should be BROUGHT in the way the TAs of Bangladesh are trading.Our ways of Trading has become OBSOLETE. Something NEW should be brought in our trading arena-something that too sophisticated,too automatic,too advanced!!!

I feel,it is time,experienced TAs SHOULD LEAVE AMIBROKER CHARTS behind and go for something different.!!!! .. We should use cutting edge technologies,more advanced and complex techniques besides charting"
so... for mrtq13 nirvana is not much usefull as he have some better idea than this! ( may be thats why nirvana released).. and guess what.. "We should use cutting edge technologies,more advanced and complex techniques besides charting" ..BESIDE CHARTING :! i also have some information that southwind also doing new project.. MAN!! WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW??!!

amibrokerfans says> i also have some information that southwind also doing new project.. MAN!! WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW?

also i asked u?

Last edited:

amibrokerfans

Is there any material avaialble as how to Interpret the Nirvana charts,specially the Top Circle.
"
Several Trading Systems in One Circle :

This was fun. What the heck is this,you may think!! Well, simple. I brought all the Trading Systems code that I find useful over the years into one simple circle. By the way,to create this circle,I had to **** my head over the wall a lot of times J This circle and the idea are solely created by myself.

But the TS inside the circle is the ones that I find in net, and I find useful. That is all there is. Each part of the circle is one Trading System. There are ten different types of Trading Systems put into one indicator. So,if there is a signal by any TS in the world, you are gonna get one in that Circle. No signal is gonna be missed from now on!!!"

prabhsingh

Ok what drives to take the position by looking at all the TS Circle because all the trading strategies are not alike and hence Circle can have combination of Green and Red Colors.

Do you make use of this Circle for Day Trading only?