nifty swing trading ideas without TA

I have been trading with 4 lots Minifty . However, since SEBI has decided to do away with Minifty from 1st February, I dont know how to manage this trade. Any suggestion on what I can do. My trading capital is around 70000/-
Thanks,
Amit

I have been trading with 4 lots Minifty . However, since SEBI has decided to do away with Minifty from 1st February, I dont know how to manage this trade. Any suggestion on what I can do. My trading capital is around 70000/-
Thanks,
Amit
Trade with 1 lot for positional and use 1 lot for intra day trading (i.e. with 20 points Tgt/SL).

Effectively you will be trading 100 with 50:50 instead of 80 with 20:60 for positional/intra

Hopefully this will increase your overall profit

Cheers
:thumb:

vinst

NF closing below 6080 which is entry to long (price can be checked now), we should close all long positions. this is what i understood from posts by jamit_05 in last 3-4 days.
please comment.

jamit_05

NF closing below 6080 which is entry to long (price can be checked now), we should close all long positions. this is what i understood from posts by jamit_05 in last 3-4 days.
please comment.
Yes. That is right. This is the Rule Of Confirmation.

This rule is important because of the way we shift our SL to LOD, which is NF 6015 for today's trade. So to increase risk from the initial 20 points to 65 points (over 3 times) the trade should show worthiness by at least closing above the entry line. If it fails to do so, we close the trade and look for re-entry the next day.

This Rule will save some Big Stop Loss hits.