Nifty options trading: for small traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boarders

is i told u aboiut my product..

is i asked to join so on so service..

r u meatured trader.. im understanding how much meatured u r...

dont comment without know anything.. first learn what is market.. how to trade.. just understand my system.. respect other experience.

without hardwork and knowledge its not possible to produce call blindly...

i dont folow any indicators.. we have good system..

i never sent any message to any people or didnt asked anyone.
sure shot you barged into my thread with your link That is why i am pissed

HI... I CAN SEE THE ......... "WE" everywhere. sure shot you are looking for customers. pls pm me the the bank details as I can see you are GOOD
sorry boss.. no product.. nothing

no pms.

i asked and requested to learn.. surely u will find solution..

you can come near to me.. even u loss after learn..

i can recover 2L to 3Pm.. surely...

but before learn.. do paper trading.. this is lost month.. im near to my break even point........

i have 5 strategies...

but here people want all strategies.. study all my posts again and again.. and try to anlyize my calls with market.

you will get 50% idea about my calls

ok thanks

thanks to all..

im unable to control emotions about legpullers..

i want to stop before again traderji banned on me..

i want trderji for my research not to post or share calls..

bye bye..
especially bye to legpullers....:D:D:D

boarders

sorry boss.. no product.. nothing

no pms.

i asked and requested to learn.. surely u will find solution..

you can come near to me.. even u loss after learn..

i can recover 2L to 3Pm.. surely...

but before learn.. do paper trading.. this is lost month.. im near to my break even point........

i have 5 strategies...

but here people want all strategies.. study all my posts again and again.. and try to anlyize my calls with market.

you will get 50% idea about my calls

ok thanks

thanks to all..

im unable to control emotions about legpullers..

i want to stop before again traderji banned on me..

i want trderji for my research not to post or share calls..

bye bye..
especially bye to legpullers....:D:D:D
that is on expected lines, byee for good

Rish

In this whole world my system is best.. best... and my trading method is good.. only 2 people have this sytem.

no datafeeder required.. no technicals required.. no knowledge...........

no bakwas isupport and resistance.. no bakwas top and botoom.. no indicators
Market is above all ! ! ! ! ! !. You can under estimate any system, not under estimate others skills ! ! ! !.

In this whole world my system is best.. best... and my trading method is good.. only 2 people have this sytem.

no datafeeder required.. no technicals required.. no knowledge...........

no bakwas isupport and resistance.. no bakwas top and botoom.. no indicators
Now this attitude is getting to be kind of nuisance. Hope the mods have an eye on this user.

RAAMAKANT

And the S#it happened again....

Before this thread, number of Threads were started on giving Option Intra day Calls. From those number of calls were gave fantastic rresults. But whenever the members asked for Strategy behind those calls eighter Thread Starter showed his EGO and moved topic otherways or closed the thread. So not much interest in your thread by other members.
So Dear Madhav unless & until you reveal Theory behind your call, there will be very less attention to your thread.
Good luck & Happy Trading.

ashu1234

Hi,
I hope you remember me. Its good that you understand your system and making money. But no system is full proof, and you yourself said that you manually decide which indicator to use in which market condition and its not 100% mechanical or indicator based, so here it leaves door of judgmental error. And about attracting traffic here, you want that people study your research, by what you have posted here so far are all calls, no research or any hint of that, you are just praising your system without posting any screen shot.

I don't trade options so don't need your system, but if you want to discuss post some big swings with some explanation or screenshot. And FYI trading for 10 points in Nifty doesn't require any system at all, If you have I'm glad but if you trade every day over a period of time, and when market conditions change you can't bet big money on it every time. These are the limitations you have to live with.

All the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.