Nifty options trading: for small traders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii let me know where ru from ??
r u looking for clients or r u looking to help traders for free?
kindly clear this first .

i never asked for clients. i never gave any links or didnt prmote any product.

just i paste my trades in options... i thought it will help to all.

but lot of people not intrest in my calls. and i got more comments and views after i quit rather than when i gave calls
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks

Relish

I watching sudoku1's thread. He never disclosed his study how he got nifty level; but he is doing regularly and people asking him what will be next level? He almost very accurate. So you can also build similar trust if you want.

http://www.traderji.com/futures/76650-nifty-50-_bulls-52.html#post823391 :clap:

Jai Mata Di

Just guessing ,
Your method is based on hourly time frame. U r using Pivot/Camrilla etc type formula; no indicator or support resistance. Good Going. :lol:
Don't bother about leg pullers, they are present everywhere, even with our close friend circle. ;)
Keep Posting Here. :thumb:

but lot of people not intrest in my calls. and i got more comments and views after i quit rather than when i gave calls
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks
If you are really confident about your calls, post them in real time and dont bother about any negative comments and at the end of the month post month's report card showing how many trades were successful and how many stopped out...that speaks much more forcefully than saying my 5 systems are highly accurate etc . If you want to share these methods, do that if not, that is fine...but after trading for more than 2 decades I am yet to figure out how people will learn just looking at your calls if they dont know the logic ( if any ) behind it ....and you yourself saying that you want people to learn....

So ferget 5 systems...just take 1 system and trade it for 2-3 months so that people will understand how to trade then go to second system and so on and so forth......

If you dont want to post, your choice...please let us know...we will close this thread

Smart_trade

If you are really confident about your calls, post them in real time and dont bother about any negative comments and at the end of the month post month's report card showing how many trades were successful and how many stopped out...that speaks much more forcefully than saying my 5 systems are highly accurate etc . If you want to share these methods, do that if not, that is fine...but after trading for more than 2 decades I am yet to figure out how people will learn just looking at your calls if they dont know the logic ( if any ) behind it ....and you yourself saying that you want people to learn....

So ferget 5 systems...just take 1 system and trade it for 2-3 months so that people will understand how to trade then go to second system and so on and so forth......

If you dont want to post, your choice...please let us know...we will close this thread

Smart_trade
I posted my all calls in real time only. i mentioned in what method i used to give calls.

but now im not ready to fight with legpullers( who thinking so called analysts)

i just want to share one more new method 45Degrees to u all. i have less patience. and already traderji banned 1 time for commenting others. so i dont want again.

requesting to close thread....

i hope every one zerodha challenge. only 10% people earning money in stock market. becareful..

learn learn.. do the research.. follow descipline...

thanks to all traderji members who supported me. some people already watched my contract notes also..
now im not going to post calls.. i wil post methods and how to follow.

thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.