Nifty live call

anaz15

info:

What is your trading strategy on the Nifty? Would you short it further now because the index does not seem like showing any signs of recovery at least up until now?

Yes. The recovery expectations that I had yesterday after a good rebound from 5410 has been benign. I was at least not expecting the Nifty to fall below 5470 and sustain there. A minor fall below 5470 and jump back upward would have been pretty good, but then it is sustaining below 5470, which is definitely a cause for concern. The next level to watch out for would be 5410. It went close to that yesterday as well as today. So, this level of 5410 should be watched very closely because if there is a decisive break, if it closes below that level, then we can be headed for 5350, which is a very strong support. That was the level that was giving support right from May through August. So, that should not be broken, and if that gets broken, there will be some panic in the market. Generally, I have never seen a big fall after January, February has not produced at least a sideways market. We'll have to see if there is some kind of recovery but as of now the signs are pretty much anaemic after this failure rebound of yesterday.

Rajat Bose, @ET

anaz15

present market condition not to trade is best option. due to high volatility stop loss will trigger and there after trend will continue.