Nifty live call

anaz15

info:

I never play the market, I think of the market as a very serious business. But it is not options. You should not be buying options in this market anyway. They are having very high volatility and even if you are right on the direction, you are going to lose money, so I am only suggesting that for anyone who is looking to create a position in any stock, a trader not an investor and for a trader, there is no hurry. They are going to see a lot of volatility and a lot of lower levels but for a short-term trader, we have reached and breached 5500.

I also think that there is significant support in this area, now we cannot pinpoint the support and say that support will come at 5510 or 5540, it can come 50 points below it but this is an area of strong support, so even my suggestions for the short-term trader are to go and buy, I would not go for options. I also have a long list of buys, ICICI Bank , TCS and the brave part is M&M but go and buy either equity or futures. This is not a time to buy options, very high IVs.

Sudarshan Sukhani