Nifty Intraday Trading

Well for me I took the morning trade long and got stopped out and then entered short and stopped out too
Why did u take the long trade OT, I always advise not to take that, yes short trade whipped, but in case when u see that there is a reversal of this short take the long trade...u missed the longs...
Better always trade the safest one, dont go in for these before trades, it will give u one day but will trap u most of the days...

Dont worry we will gain what ever we have lost...:)

Why did u take the long trade OT, I always advise not to take that, yes short trade whipped, but in case when u see that there is a reversal of this short take the long trade...u missed the longs...
Better always trade the safest one, dont go in for these before trades, it will give u one day but will trap u most of the days...

Dont worry we will gain what ever we have lost...:)
Yes I agree, didn't have the guts to take third trade in day, I agree you did mention risk in the first trade

So finally another irritating day ended and today we had a losing day with a loss of 63(X3lots) points on the short trade...no problem..this is mkt...we cant win each n every day...last 3-4 days gave us profit so today a losing day...but for me a profitable day as I capitalized on that longs and got some profits in my bag...but that's personal so not counting it here:D

So finally a loss of 63 points

Same here. I was so confident of the short at 67 and missed to put the SL trigger as it got busy . Market crushed me . morning long got stopped at the SL though. Lost around 5k :(

:mad:
Sorry to hear that dt:down:...that's why I don't want to give the trades that gets executed before 9:30...but it was asked by some members to put that also so had done that...Did not want any one here to make losses...

Sorry to hear that dt:down:...that's why I don't want to give the trades that gets executed before 9:30...but it was asked by some members to put that also so had done that...Did not want any one here to make losses...
U don't need to be sorry at all sir. U r doing a wonderful selfless service. It was just that I didn't have a basic risk management plan in place. Moreover u have been bang on with ur analysis in the past and one bad day doesn't take away anything from ur achievements. Keep up the good work.