Nifty Intraday Trading

I think traderjee has got ample space and bandwidth, so u can please open a new thread to post ur trades....
Please dont clutter others thread by posting ur calls...
Please refrain from posting calls here...:annoyed:
Sorry..... Am verymuch new here, so please forgive me.
You registered in June 2011. 3 years old is not exactly new :). Ok, ek baar chalega.

Hi

Longs triggered before 9.30, but after 9.30 it did came close/below **68.
So you did not take trade in such situations?
No xuv, in such case I generally avoid taking trades...but if some body enters, plz get away as soon as possible or trail the stop and to get ur position in BE as soon as possible...
I would generally not advise for the trade, but i did trade today and exited out fast in profits...:rofl:

No xuv, in such case I generally avoid taking trades...but if some body enters, plz get away as soon as possible or trail the stop and to get ur position in BE as soon as possible...
I would generally not advise for the trade, but i did trade today and exited out fast in profits...:rofl:
Oops I waited for the targets and got stuck, but could enter the next one

Today, one more irritating day where it frustrated most of the time...but as I said the first long trade was generated in the first 2 mins so did not post the long trade and wanted to avoid it...but from tomorrow will be putting down both the long as well as short trade...if any body interested can go in for the trades, but get out fast ...don't wait for all the targets ...try to book in the profits quickly...

I did the same today...took a long trade...didnot wait for the targets...just took big position size in options and exited fast...but would not recommend the same ...just play with ur MM intact...dont burn ur capital..try to earn slowly...

Short trade was a very quick trade...quick in the sense that all the two targets got executed very quickly...the third one didnot met the targets, but was booked at 6515 at 3:25...

So any ways added another 79 points in the basket...