Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sirji I am new here, but from what I see there was nothing discourteous. You seem have a record of giving calls and hear people say cheers. This gentleman was being vague, but explaining well why and doing some predictions well. However, from what I can see, the topic of the thread was not compromised.

SavantGarde

Hi SanJoseDesi,

a) I never said Paul was discourteous...read again and understand what ethics & courtesy meant in my post.
b) You know very little of me to think I have been here to receive cheers... if that was the case I would have continued receiving the so called Cheers through daily updates.
c) As mentioned earlier there was bound to be conflicts when I started updating.
d) Moreover, It is just a few clicks away to start a New Thread & Then Why This thread that was started by me.

Appreciate the patience exhibited

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirji I am new here, but from what I see there was nothing discourteous. You seem have a record of giving calls and hear people say cheers. This gentleman was being vague, but explaining well why and doing some predictions well. However, from what I can see, the topic of the thread was not compromised.

Savant, I have been reading in the background all the posts in this thread. Originally, I would have been a little distraught by your decision, especially after calling my ichimoku "Obscured Fluffy Clouds"--lol. After more careful thought, I understand your decision and stand by it 100%, even if I was still an active member of the forum. Even though it was enjoyable to be posting in this thread, it was taken off track because of the title of the thread, and you are the originator. You and the other moderators have been gracious enough to delete irrelevant posts in my thread, so the very least I could do is stand by your decision.
Also, I'm sure if I wanted to carry on, you would let me post the announcement of a new thread, then we could all have met there just as easily.
I also understand SJD's point of view. It was a lot of fun here, and it was evident he was getting some good, even though your thread got derailed. Nevertheless, for SJD's information, we would have still continued on in another with the same content of the derailment of this thread.
BTW, you most likely know this, but no harm was intended.

Hi SanJoseDesi,

a) I never said Paul was discourteous...read again and understand what ethics & courtesy meant in my post.
b) You know very little of me to think I have been here to receive cheers... if that was the case I would have continued receiving the so called Cheers through daily updates.
c) As mentioned earlier there was bound to be conflicts when I started updating.
d) Moreover, It is just a few clicks away to start a New Thread & Then Why This thread that was started by me.

Appreciate the patience exhibited

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Sirji I obviously do not know you, having been here only for 4 short months, and then too heavily only in the last couple of months following Paul's threads. So I am sorry I did not understand the context of courtesy and ethics, and I still do not. However, let things be and move on. TJ gives me lot more value that it is not worth getting sidetracked parsing statements, which obviously could have meant something radically different.
[EDIT]Some additional comments. I think my reaction was partly because of the timing of the initial post and Paul quitting. I now realize there was a 2 hour gap (to your benefit), but for people waking up in India and checking posts without seeing the timestamps, it was too much of a coincidence. I think that might have caused some confusion.

Last edited:

Piuvbn

Hello
One could be little softer. Let us keep bitterness away. Though it is doubtless Paul's entry in this thread made it hugely popular. There was so much of activities. PR

joke of the day. You are in deed Mr. ShowOffGarde.

Learnt from old members that you behave like a Bully in a Bull market and when Market crashes you simply disppear giving some lame excuses. You have proved them right again !

Pipscounter was the most knowledgeable and selfless guy on the forum.

This forum is because of people who give selfless help to others like SmartTrade and and pipscounter.
I havnt interacted with SG but ive followed his posts, and to the best of my knowledge he doesnt charge for them and his posts far outweigh the thanks he receives.

As for what ppl say, theres not much wisdom in giving credit to it.

Im not saying what they say, and what you heard, is right or not, but even if it is, then hats off, im sure lots of people lose money trying to trade when they shouldnt be, theres a great deal of wisdom in staying away (and being able to stay away) fm the mkts. again... im not giving any credit to what anyone says, its just a point of view on a stragety.

As for Pips, hats off again, i agree with you on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.