Nifty Intraday Floor Pivots

C

CreditViolet

Got it CV. Thanks again.

Actually, in my manually done 'vanilla' method i don't consider all the pivots (even on the daily :p) but only the most significant ones. To determine 'most significant' apart from volumes i somehow find the price pattern in lower tfs (10/15 mins) useful. But then this is just a crude method.

Regards,
Kalyan.

Hint - Use the ZigZag study to determine pivots ;)

C

CreditViolet

But bigger job is to decide on the algorithm; then have to grapple with the pseudocode. Long haul :eek:
Why do you think I am so open about it :D

Seriously, it is indeed a very tough job, I'd say atleast a year of concrete work but can be very rewarding.The comfort to know exact levels where market sentiment can change plus a way to measure the sentiment is the utmost relaxing factor while trading.

C

CreditViolet

CV,
Told you this old coon will try to pant uphill ,hope you will not be alone very long maybe by upto 2008.Thks your validation boosts us,however earned little also with these levels.
Asish
And where is my cut Mr? :D

Evening Update, didnt have time to update in the morning but levels mentioned on Friday did well.

New level generated at EOD of Friday held pretty well today infact was the low of the day! :cool:

http://www.traderji.com/102606-post22.html

Two comparitively mild levels generated today, chart attached.
Does these levels make any sense. I got it from Net. It's a fib indicator in MS

Attachments