nifty future hourly

niftyoption

avny

hi
nifty hourly study shows break done of desending triangle with target of 5960
basing on internal trend line

Details of trend lines
http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:trend_lines
hi
nifty future touched a low at 9.16am............................... 5957.25
very nice charts and explanations dear XRAY

just curious,how do u take decision based on these analysis,

like in the above analysis,mkt opened gap down and your tgt was hit in the very first minute,there was no time to take entry,and mkt than reversed from that point

thanks and keep doing your good work

XRAY27

Dear avny,

My trade setup is simple at 3.25 i will see if there is any pattern and i will enter in that direction for next day and will book profit once my target as per pattern is hit.
that short was covered at 5968.offcourse open position are subject to market risk, but take that on basing of pattern

if you notice iam posting charts before market action take place

avny

Dear avny,

My trade setup is simple at 3.25 i will see if there is any pattern and i will enter in that direction for next day and will book profit once my target as per pattern is hit.
that short was covered at 5968.offcourse open position are subject to market risk, but take that on basing of pattern

if you notice iam posting charts before market action take place
now this is quite interesting

u are taking position,before the price actually moved in the desired direction

it required a lot of confidence and guts,

god bless you dear

keep posting

thanks

XRAY27

Dear avny,

patterns are also part of price action trading,but people only trading 3 min of ytc ...not patterns which he is pointed...
iam a fulltime trader and trading both intra and positional... i following TA... which gives me guts and confidence...with MM
thanks for your comments and guidence

Dear avny,

patterns are also part of price action trading,but people only trading 3 min of ytc ...not patterns which he is pointed...
iam a fulltime trader and trading both intra and positional... i following TA... which gives me guts and confidence...with MM
thanks for your comments and guidence
Thank you for sharing the patterns and a great site finvids.com to study candle patterns. Taking overnight position based on patterns alone is a scary thought, are you using any other confirmations to take your position?

XRAY27

Thank you for sharing the patterns and a great site finvids.com to study candle patterns. Taking overnight position based on patterns alone is a scary thought, are you using any other confirmations to take your position?
confimation is through price action... study ytc which is nothing but swing structure which is the base of TA... go through that along with

http://thepatternsite.com/

Thomas Bulkowski's... books if you already gone through them look once again and understand

what is pattern? when it will form? how to deal with that...

just knowing the name and not able to trade in real time is useless

Develop and trading system which removes the word "scary" from your mind other wise "you will be broker rich trader"

:)

confimation is through price action... study ytc which is nothing but swing structure which is the base of TA... go through that along with

http://thepatternsite.com/

Thomas Bulkowski's... books if you already gone through them look once again and understand

what is pattern? when it will form? how to deal with that...

just knowing the name and not able to trade in real time is useless

Develop and trading system which removes the word "scary" from your mind other wise "you will be broker rich trader"

:)
:) ok perhaps you could share what you used for your last entry for confirmation....ah well...its okk...forget I asked.