Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpipcounter

When it comes to pitchforks, I'm just a learner, Pbafna. Kavima is the teacher here. I just have one of the seats in his classroom.

The intrigue for me with pitchforks is the strong similarity they have with trendlines. They could add a further dimension to my trading, which is naother reason I like coming here.

@Kavima and @4xPipCounter thank you for your valuable comments that shed more light on this. I remain a learner and love to come by and get your view and feedback from the day. Thanks for sharing your view on this thread!

yes 4xpip is definitely right, this guy is the real deal...... its a shame we are missing out on 4xpip insights into nifty......also there are too many silent admirers of kavima.

keep it up, waiting for tomorrow's pitchfork

can u give me the link where pips is doing that........will be helpful
They are in his "Some of my forecasts" thread. The last one was post no. 1556. So make sure you go through that thread regularly, even though it mostly contains boring forex stuff. Sometimes Pips comes up with gems too :clap: :D :D

4xpipcounter

hey pips,
now i will be following you there, i was thinking it was really forex stuff.....i guess if we need gems, then we got to find them. They wont land in my lap doing nothing.......thanks timepass and looking forward to your posts pips.

Status
Not open for further replies.