nifty calls

whats the news by the way??....I heard the noise today around 1 PM and closed my all position in IFCI ( delivery + intraday ) ...i m sitting on 75% cash. 25% invested in sugar which I am not going to look for another 2 year.

i just heard this news and yes it is bad news for mkt.
we can see fall 2maro, 5450 is the major support break of which will trigger correction,above this every level shud be used for buy.
still i think that we will achieve 5851 in coming days

warm regards
magnet man
Dear sir,
do u think before expiry nifty may cm again upto 5700

magnet calls for thursday

5851 tgt maintained

looks like left has haven't bought at the 5100 last time so this time they have bought.(kidding)

right now we r heading towards 5710, tecnical remains same buy above 5715 for 5751 book profit there, then buy again above 5751 book profit at 5802, then buy again above 5802 for tgt of 5851 book all profit there.

now these r four major res.

those who dosen't want to take risk buy above res and those who can afford risk buy for the tgt of 5710 with sl of 5450

one more thing as we were discussing yesterday that we r on the verge of crash we maintain that, don't take buying position home.

crash cud start any of these level

in medium term(say 3 to 4 months) we r heading towards 6315(after one crash)
so be ready for shopping in this crash.
but for few days be catiuos.

warm regards
magnet man

Hi Magnet_Man,
What about the long term investors, is it advisible to hold on to the position for the 6315 target or one should sell and wait for a re-entry. What is the magnitude of this expected crash.

though long term investor r always safe.

nifty cud come down to 5000-4800 in coming days and then it will move towards 6300

another thing, i too have my investor account but i will not book any profit, in that account i buy stocks and forget for 5 years, for me this is called long term investment, but yes i am going to add more and more shares in this crash.

reason for that, though expectation r there that crash is coming but if it dosen't come.

like at 5260 expectation were there that correction had been started, but it didn't started, so if i wud have have booked profit there then i wud have not tasted these levels,

so best statergy for me buy share forget it, add more shares in crash.

and do whatever u want in trading account

warm regards
magnet man

though long term investor r always safe.

nifty cud come down to 5000-4800 in coming days and then it will move towards 6300

another thing, i too have my investor account but i will not book any profit, in that account i buy stocks and forget for 5 years, for me this is called long term investment, but yes i am going to add more and more shares in this crash.

reason for that, though expectation r there that crash is coming but if it dosen't come.

like at 5260 expectation were there that correction had been started, but it didn't started, so if i wud have have booked profit there then i wud have not tasted these levels,

so best statergy for me buy share forget it, add more shares in crash.

and do whatever u want in trading account

warm regards
magnet man
Dear Magnetman,
I currently hold 2 lots of 5800 call.. Shall I sell it @ CMP?
My average is 65 & the CMP is 26

Regards,
Gaurav