nifty calls

dear ayur,

yes,i maintain the tgt of 5638.

i said that profit booking is expected one can short nifty at 5547 with the sl of 5550 and high was 5549, i said that buy only above 5550, still maintain those who dosen't want to take risk buy above 5550.

though this profit booking may continue, but tgt of 5638 maintained so every dip is buy sl cud be 5255(major support of wave)

so either u buy on dip or buy above 5550.

warm regards
magnet man

magnet calls for monday

exactly, we said one can short at 5547 with sl of 5550 and high was 5549, we said buying is only allowed above 5550 nifty didn't crossed that.

we also said that one can buy dips for the tgt of 5638 we maintain that.

now 2maro res on upside r 5492 and 5548 and support below r 5370,5342 and 5255

so buy on any dip for the tgt of 5638 in coming days.
those who dosen't want to take risk can buy above 5550

warm regards
magnet man

C

Czar

lol Raj, we have a saying in gujju, a person burnt with hot milk will even blow butter milk b4 drinking... I did some burning at 4.5k & as an Indian I blame the FED riggers, lol Bearnanke changed sides to Bullnanke

though I expect 1 more jerk down & then up again to be ready for the final fall, I already exit lot of long term holds... dont really care if the market makes it to 25/30K, intraday is best right now..

When markets tumble many times I seen people beg for it to stop, for the 1st time, people are begging for a correction...

Also times are different, last may there were no bears, this time there are no bulls
Second jerk happened now it'll be time to strike... for new traders be careful now would be not the time to buy on next dip... because a pullback after that would be a mirage... an illusion..

Re: magnet calls for monday

exactly, we said one can short at 5547 with sl of 5550 and high was 5549, we said buying is only allowed above 5550 nifty didn't crossed that.

we also said that one can buy dips for the tgt of 5638 we maintain that.

now 2maro res on upside r 5492 and 5548 and support below r 5370,5342 and 5255

so buy on any dip for the tgt of 5638 in coming days.
those who dosen't want to take risk can buy above 5550

warm regards
magnet man
Magnetman.. I would say you are a genius... nifty has already achieved your target of 5683.
At the time of typing this message nifty is at 5673 (4.51% up)
You are the man.. Magnetman!!!!

Cheers to you... So what are you going to take nifty to now??

Regards,
Gaurav

Re: magnet calls for monday

Magnetman.. I would say you are a genius... nifty has already achieved your target of 5683.
At the time of typing this message nifty is at 5673 (4.51% up)
You are the man.. Magnetman!!!!

Cheers to you... So what are you going to take nifty to now??

Regards,
Gaurav
Cheers fr magnetman
magnetman is great