Nifty 2018 - Useless Trades, Useless Thread - Tuna

Just-Trade

but tuna bro..stoploss itna bada??

Just-Trade
Positional trade, when you are aiming for 200-300 points in 7-8 days time, you have to keep room for the wave to play. Unlike intra, you can not sweety time your positional trade most of the time. You will at most find the zone where it is a good entry. If your stop loss is big due to volatility, cut the size - simple.

BTW, I am still holding. Expecting another downward thrut before the bottom. Let see. Open to book loss if I am wrong.
Good way of Trading...By the way what is your R:R here.

Just-Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Loss (huge) booked and out !!

Tuna

God Knows year. Don't predict. Follow your system. BNF will be under presssure due the mess in the PSU bank, will have its bearing in Nifty. But the best thing -2 biggies , Pharma index and BNF both are kind of oversold. So, any parallel upmove will be major booster for Nifty

Tuna

Why I stopped day trading early last year (Well I did it before watching this video), but watch this after first 30 mins

This is classic:

Tuna

This video is a good one but not applicable to Indian traders trading with exchange ..
He is talking about Forex broker and bucket shops ...
May be... May be not. Anyways - rule of 90/90/90 is valid accross all asset class/market when we speak about retail traders. So does the screenshot of the slide

Tuna

What is itpm.com
And why this guy is promoting this firm?
Because nothing is free (when someone spend his time) - but this guy is one of the well know successful trader, just taking the game to next level.