Nifty 2018 - Useless Trades, Useless Thread - Tuna

Just-Trade

Sir ji what is the total score in 2017??
On the Nifty 2017 page, thats real ( ball park, but lot size was not one as posted on that thread, way more) .But my trading on Nifty took a hit from mid year ( moved to MCX ) due to workload and stopped totally in Nov and December due to travel. Was a good start but could not see it through till Year end
tuna bro..u were trading NF excellently well and were making even double points of monthly targets. I thought you would soon become a great trader and get rid of job life(which every job person desires!). But, I dont know what happened to you. Anyway good luck n keep going.

Just-Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Happy Holi to all of you !!

Tuna

Tasting water again, long at NF MARCH @ 10175

Tuna

ok..gud..nice to see after long time.
Down trend mei bottom khoj lena..really very difficult...probably you r right.

Just-Trade
Nah !! Lag raha loss book karna padega. But holding for a day. let see. Part of the game

Tuna

but tuna bro..stoploss itna bada??

Just-Trade
Positional trade, when you are aiming for 200-300 points in 7-8 days time, you have to keep room for the wave to play. Unlike intra, you can not sweety time your positional trade most of the time. You will at most find the zone where it is a good entry. If your stop loss is big due to volatility, cut the size - simple.

BTW, I am still holding. Expecting another downward thrut before the bottom. Let see. Open to book loss if I am wrong.