newbie on TA need Help ( Praveen Taneja)

manishchan

in TA language it is written NR21 , NR21+IB, White candle,3IB, small black candle
what is meaning of that sorry for my ignorance tried googling it but not able to find can someone give link or post meaning of it

NR= i think narrow range but how it can be for 21 days as most of stock i search NR:p

NR21 = Narrowest daily range (High-Low) in the last 21 days. i.e 22nd nifty spot had range of 30.45 which has been the narrowest in the last 21 days.. infact more than dt.

praveen taneja

NR21 = Narrowest daily range (High-Low) in the last 21 days. i.e 22nd nifty spot had range of 30.45 which has been the narrowest in the last 21 days.. infact more than dt.
OK BRO THANX AND WHAT IS IB??
In google it says interactive broker:confused::confused:
if it is interactive broker then what is 3IB something wrong in there or my reach:confused:

praveen taneja

OK BRO THANX AND WHAT IS IB??
In google it says interactive broker:confused::confused:
if it is interactive broker then what is 3IB something wrong in there or my reach:confused:
A charting term used by technical analysts and day traders. Inside days are days where the high point of the bar is lower than the previous day's high, and the low point is higher than the previous day's low. Inside days denote reduced volatility in the stock price for that day.

Also known as "inside bars.":clap::clap::clap: