newbie on TA need Help ( Praveen Taneja)

praveen taneja

Friends I have started knocking doors of TA few days ago and I am finding it difficult of few things can someone give me link for sites that provide online help that too offcourse free on

1. Scanner to scan for stocks with EPS more then 5
2. Scanner to scan for stocks with VAR below 8
3. charts to check EOD with hourly and 4 hourly bse/nse both
4. scanner of companies with zero debt
5. Scanner with dividend above 50 or dividend yield too is ok

Any help on this is appreciated even one condition if met is enough so can visit few sites and purpose solved God bless us all Jai Ram Ji JI

Friends I have started knocking doors of TA few days ago and I am finding it difficult of few things can someone give me link for sites that provide online help that too offcourse free on

1. Scanner to scan for stocks with EPS more then 5
2. Scanner to scan for stocks with VAR below 8
3. charts to check EOD with hourly and 4 hourly bse/nse both
4. scanner of companies with zero debt
5. Scanner with dividend above 50 or dividend yield too is ok

Any help on this is appreciated even one condition if met is enough so can visit few sites and purpose solved God bless us all Jai Ram Ji JI
Good question. Now as dear TradeOptions and dear Catch22 has given you some ideas about the topic, how do you plan to combine those links with what you are searching for? Or in other words: How do you want to use now those links in your trading?

Take care and have a nice weekend / Dan :)

Last edited:

manojborle

Sirji many of the queries you have asked are part of fundamental analysis and not TA.
I guess there are threads for fundamental traders also in traderji.
Thanks

praveen taneja

Good question. Now as dear TradeOptions and dear Catch22 has given you some ideas about the topic, how do you plan to combine those links with what you are searching for? Or in other words: How do you want to use now those links in your trading?

Take care and have a nice weekend / Dan :)
Bro I dont want to waste my 20+ years experience in mkt thats why want to use that too ( Tukka Analysis Which was based on gut feel+ fundamental analysis)
First want to make a list of stocks which are good fundamentally I means good dividend Zero Debt EPS more then minimum 5 and VAR surely below 8 to reduce risk of collapse after that from that list would check trades of stocks in uptrend Hope that would work God bless us all Jai Ram Ji KI:)

praveen taneja

Sirji many of the queries you have asked are part of fundamental analysis and not TA.
I guess there are threads for fundamental traders also in traderji.
Thanks
Bro I wrote newbie on TA but want to make a khichdi of TA+ FA+ Tukka Analysis ( which contains news flow + mkt sentiments) and to make that work better I needed all that I believe in Hoyee hai Wo Hi Jo Ram Rachi Rakha:)
Jab Prabhu ki ye itcha hai ki main Tukka trader se khichdi trader banun to let it be :)Jai Ram Ji KI

Friends I have started knocking doors of TA few days ago
PT bro.....you are senior University student....TMA is enough for you :D.....I don't believe (regarding your PM) you lost money in Investment.....if you survive 22 years in this market with out TA then you don't need to knocking door for TA.....aap tu Delhi ka boss ho...mujse jada kaun janta hai.....:D:clapping::clapping:

praveen taneja

PT bro.....you are senior University student....TMA is enough for you :D.....I don't believe (regarding your PM) you lost money in Investment.....if you survive 22 years in this market with out TA then you don't need to knocking door for TA.....aap tu Delhi ka boss ho...mujse jada kaun janta hai.....:D:clapping::clapping:
Bro Tukka gives money and trade no doubt but problem is continuity and just making khichdi analysis to get that momentum:):)

Last edited:

praveen taneja

in TA language it is written NR21 , NR21+IB, White candle,3IB, small black candle
what is meaning of that sorry for my ignorance tried googling it but not able to find can someone give link or post meaning of it

NR= i think narrow range but how it can be for 21 days as most of stock i search NR:p