• TSO

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • SAS

Votes: 28 12.1%
  • Any Other

Votes: 37 15.9%

• Total voters

akhill

They are good. But sir, due to their highest transaction cost and non availability of low cost fixed monthly charges they can't be considered Discount broker anymore. People whose trading turnover is appx 4 crores per day, even in a single day they are bound to pay 1000 to 1500 in a single day.

VPS was good. Now other options we were having SAS/Achievers/Wisdom. I have some doubts about SAS's reliability as they are using some crook tricks to promote themselves and claiming to open account within three hours. How funny :D

Achievers doesn't have Brokerage calculator on their website neither they are transparent in their stamp duty either:annoyed:

Wisdom Capital is not clear whether they are Master Franchaisee or subsidiary of Alice. It is not possible to offer such low cost Brokerage and lowest (specially commodity) transaction charges for a subbroker. If they could come clean on their stand it will be great step for them.

Till such doubts gets cleared I have planned to continue with Zerodha.
we cannot expect everything to be on the lower side, IMHO . whatever zerodha is charging, I feel its reasonable compared to other established brokers. ANother reason may be that I haven't tried any other discount broker apart from zerodha. if I try someone else, I may have a different opinon, but as of now, no plans to go with someone else other than Z ppl. :)

MDK

This is the age of Discount brokers in India - Lets see how many more r able to sustain with such wafer thin income:thumb::thumb:

akhill

This is the age of Discount brokers in India - Lets see how many more r able to sustain with such wafer thin income:thumb::thumb:
not many I guess. Zerodha because of their little bit higher charges and they were the first in discount broking and have a good reputation, maintained it well.. though ruining themselves these days.

MDK

How can Brokerage Arms survive when the Broker himself is at risk - Plus the arm is not directly under the regulator which means more chances for going down. Talking about alice - I am not sure how they can maintain so many branches - I would say it can be a drag rather than a advantage - when such big business houses are closing retail end. :cool::cool:

its like a shot , lets try it out and see if we can win over clients.
Its a big opportunity cos the bigger retail franchises still charge a bomb compared to these discount brokers. Its just that conversion will take time and only the ones with deep pockets will survive. Looks a good business opportunity and that is why you are seeing so many entrants. A sub broker model with such low costing , is a difficult business and chances of success look less.

rajin90

there need to be made a thread here giving all info about these discount brokers gone down. i was thinking of opening a new a/c with VPS but here i visit this subforum and they have already shut their shop.

so a new visitor has to crawl through all the threads to get this info.

For less than 3 entry and exit per day, zerodha is The Best. IF entry exit is more Zerodha is not suitable for anyone. They are the Highest Transaction Charges Collector among Discount Brokers.

9 Per order or 999/- Per month with quality service SASonline works best for all type of traders n for MCX Indiaprocon is 1000/- per month works best